Chapter 7

(Kyle's Pov)
As we walked over to my house I smiled towards him, Johnnie's Crystal Blue eyes shimmered in the sun light they almost looked grey, he had the biggest smile in the world on his face a whole weekend together! "Kyle watch out!" Johnnie yelled as I bumped into Oliver and his girlfriend Mackenzie. "Move out of the way you faggot!" Oliver screamed at me "Oliver why are you walking on this side of the sidewalk." before I could say anything I hit the floor and had a little taste of blood in my mouth "OLIVER!" Mackenzie screamed. "Oh my god Kyle baby are you ok?!" Johnnie screamed he was sobbing now "yeah Johnnie I'm fine lets just go before someone forgets to beat the shit out of himself!" I yelled as Oliver grabbed my beanie and hair and slammed me to the ground. "what was that you no good rotten faggot!" He yelled "Get off of me you steroid enhanced Jock!" I cried no one was helping me other than Johnnie who was trying to get Oliver off of me. "Oli stop he's bleeding oh my god Oli please stop!" Was the last thing I heard before I saw a police officer running up to us and stopping him as I passed out. "Kyle baby are you ok?!" I awoke in my bed at home with a terrified Johnnie staring at me. "Yeah Johnnie I'm fine are you ok?" Typical me always worried about him "yeah the officer arrested Oli for assault." he sighed "I'm sorry our weekend was kinda ruined but I'm ok now so what do you want to do?" I ask still tasting the blood in my mouth "I kinda just wanna cuddle and watch spongebob." Johnnie smiled I turned on my tv and I notion him over to my bed so we could cuddle. Johnnie nuzzled his head on my chest "Kyle I was so worried about you I didn't want to lose you, I've already lost my dad." he whimpered "Oh baby don't worry I will never leave you." I started humming one of Jordan Sweeto's love songs to him as he fell asleep in my arms.