Shot 28: Another Arcobaleno?

THIRD PERSON POV

Everything Just happened to quickly, All of them was caught off guard the moment Takeshi Jump off.

Some of the students didn't dare to believe but then No longer seeing Takeshi standing there holding the railing that when the scene Become chaotic. They scream in Shock and fright. Then Some People who quickly calm down Respond faster by running down the rooftop and find where Takeshi fall.

However, For Asari it seem like time stop the moment Takeshi jump off in front of him. He couldn't believe he didn't catch him nor took a hold of him why couldn't he reach him is what Asari thought in despair. Asari Actually Jump to catch Takeshi but luckily Giotto and G took a hold at him preventing him from also falling down.

"TAKESHIIII!! " Asari still reach out his hand toward where Takeshi fall off he couldn't see because the heavy Rain blurred his sight.

"Le-let Go! Takeshi-- Takeshi still need me! " Asari cried out in Despair.

"A-Asari! Don't let go!"

"Dammit! Snap out of it!" G pull out Asari with his strong force and we all fall behind in out buttocks.

Asari keep Struggling and shouting to let him go but Both know Asari right now is not sane so they keep holding him from jumping off next after awhile he just stop, Asari just stop and Cried his Heart out... Upon realizing he couldn't even touch Takeshi.

Giotto was also still in shock from what just happened in front of his eyes, It just happend right there and he couldn't even help nor prevent it.

If only Reborn was here, If only he could get shot and enter Dying will maybe he could save Takeshi from falling....

if only he ...wasn't weak.

if only he was stronger he can protect those people around him.

He...seem to see his old self.

Although he didn't know why he thought so.

luckily G's next word snap the both of them who's still in shock.

"Pant* Ha..Ha..Freakin dumb sht ...Y-Your brother...is safe..."He exhaustively said and Broke this colding feeling they got.

"Ta-Takeshi..." Asari tremblingly Grab the collar of G's who's clearly tired after Asari struggles earlier and G grab Asari hand clenching.

"Yes! his safe so calm down you freak! Let all go down and quickly get your brother to the hospital" G respond to the anxious and worried Asari.

"G ...how ?" Giotto ask in wonder even he couldn't see through this heavy rain.

"I got Good eyesight okay... I saw him fall under something ..." G said and stand up. "So Let's go quickly your brother safe"

Then without further delay Asari and I hurriedly follow them down looking for Takeshi, hoping his safe and sound.

Asari who's worried too death was silent along the way. But knowing Asari he maybe blaming himself right now.

and up till now The 3 didn't notice G's little Brother Hayato was already gone after Takeshi jump off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●●●●●●●●●●

REBORN POV

Following the source of the glowing I've arrived at the door entrance of the school And intently looking at someone who maybe the reason why the pacifier glow.

I'm still in surprise because The last information I got was that The sky arcobaleno is not a Giglio Nero  blood. Yuri the daughter of The former holder of sky was supposed to be the holder but then few years ago before handing the Orange pacifier it was gone.