Shot 5: Bermuda

BERMUDA [ POV ]

We make a move when we feel the disturbance of the law, it was the Estraneo famiglia.

We know that they are doing inhuman experiment and human trafficking and many more unforgivable criminal offence that defy the law we, Vindice's have established, My men are just waiting for the right timing for we have now enough evidence. but before we can take action. Something happened.

We arrived at the place only to see dead bodies of the scientists and other people even body of children that limps were apart, blood every and it was like a river of blood, ceiling, floor every bloods, broken machines , and scattered chemicals was in the places, we even saw fire started to erupt.

We know that one or more did this, maybe one of the experimented children's done it, and the only thing we could do is capture them, for they are dangerous, they already are, but what surprise us the most is that we didn't expect to see a child,

A brunette with a defying gravity hair with big doe honey brown eye's, look so innocent but dull haunted, he look so small like and fragile we can guess, that his 4 or 5 years old, but what surprise as the most is that he is soaked in bloods all over his body. and it didn't seem he minds it (the bloods and carnage). which was so wrong.

This... child look so dead, therefore the first thought come to my mind was to erase this child, meaning to kill him.
this brunette. .. .if we left him be (loose) he may start killing people, that's what our plan same with the other children that escaped.

But we change our mind when we saw the child that he wielded Black flame,(flame of night). So the first option 'killing him' was no more, since we cannot let him wonder outside, for others might found out about the existence of the Flame Of Night and it will be such a waste to kill him knowing he has black flame (flame of night) a pity... a child that look age to 4 or 5 wielded black flames..this brunette...he definitely experience far worse than hell.

That's why we are left with the last option, be one of us. We will train him teach him everything he need.that will be the plan but first, we ask the child about himself.

We learn that this child is named Tsunayoshi, And what shock us inwardly was that we learn that Tsunayoshi is 7 year old not 4 or 5 but 7! Though he really look like 4/5 yrs old his so small,we learn that he was sold by his Scumbags of a father in the Estraneo famiglia 3 years ago which mean he was 4 at that time. So young.

The others who was present (Jager, Alejandro, Jack,Big pino and small Gia including himself Bermuda.) was leaking out a KI that was so suffocating, but the child tsunayoshi didn't seem to be affected or he was unfazed to it.

Seem like he was used to it.

He also told us that he was one of the most important experiment subject of the Estraneo. he's name was #2.7 Orange for he also wielded a pure sky flame, and the others flames, they, the scientists was eager more to performed experiments to him 3 times a day...and was not feeded well enough and sometimes he skip eating because he throw them up.

He also mentioned that he was supposed to Be DEAD Which we--i--ask of it, because if it's true then How come he is still alive, he just said that.

"I was in a deep sleep and wanted to sleep for eternity but a voice called me, and when I open my eye's to see who, it was a beautiful lady who's wearing a mushrooms like hat, with darker blue short hair and wearing a white dress, she said that her name is Luce, and that it isn't my time yet which mean that I have to go back but for a short time staying there I saw myself or more like my suppose to be Died body being carried and 4-5 children slaughtering all the people inside and outside the building I was scared," He took a puse and smoothly continue

"but Mama Luce said that I mustn't worry because their will be someone out there to protect me when I woke up, and then I saw you Guys what first come into my mind is that I must die....I was tired and wanted to rest...but you didn't...when I ask you to kill me you didn't do it which remind me of what Mama Luce said ...that you must be the people that will protect me..."

Is what he, Tsunayoshi said to us as answer, after the meeting everyone depart except I and jager, I send Alejandro to Usher the child tsunayoshi to his new room, and explain few things to him.

I was left in the room and jager by my side, I can't help but feel pity to the child though I won't show it, I hold the Vindice's pride, and a mere child must not waver me, I want revenge. We all want revenge ...to a certain someone who done this to us! He curse us ! That damn mask with an iron hat! Checke face...!!!

I took a deep sigh...calm down...we will get our revenge for the mean time, I ponder all my thoughts. ..'supposed to be dead? " I keep wondering about it. And the women that the child mentioned. ..sound so familiar

Wait...Luce? ..the name sound familiar. Luce Luce Luce Luce Luce Luce....then something flicker. .

..Luce G-Giglio Nero?..but
That's impossible.

This...It cannot be Impossible! Jager noticing my distress look at me.

"Jager, I want you to investigate on something, gather some information about a women name Luce Giglio Nero, i want to confirm if this person that I have in my mind is the same of what the child speak of." Jager nodded.

"Hai"

With that by using some Flame Of Night, he created a portal and walk inside it, leaving me here all alone deep in thought.

I just have this gut feeling that the woman Tsunayoshi was talking about is the same person I have in mind, Luce Giglio Nero, The Ex-sky arcobonello, who died due to the curse that only the sky of Arcoballeno bear.

"Seem like I have to make plan for the future to bring" ...I float outside, the meeting room, thinking of many plans for Revenge and Plan of Training the child, who is now one of us.

Tsunayoshi Von Veckenschtein,
Will be his new name. Has a good ring to it right?.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hope ya like it! ! Sorry if it took long I have to re-read again the manga and some character info, tee-hee!^^)/ please feel free to like and comments!!

Ja' ne (see yah! )