Shot 2: I died

TSUNA [ POV ]

Every day is the same, I ate, sleep and was used for experiment. slowly it become dull.

The usual routine every time, Every day. I walk toward the glass window in my room and look at my face.

I have gravity defying brown hair, color honey brown doe eye's, that look so dull and dead inside.

I held no expression in my face,
Even though I was full of bruised and bad aid. I don't know how may years had past, Im not sure because I never saw the sunlight ever since I was locked up here, but my gut tell me it's been 3 years since then (intuition).

Im barely alive right now. I can feel my body's weaken, and Im breathing uneven... I know I'm dying, My body is slowly declining.

Maybe because that mad man added up more time in everyday experimenting on me. it become 3 times in a single day And as always they tested me with this strange flames. this flamed are very stranges and unfamiliar, It has different color of flames that flow within me that's what I heard and what's more Is that it has name.

Yellow for sun
Blue for rain
Indigo for mist
Red for storm
Green for lighting
Violet for cloud
Orange for Sky.
Black-unknown.

The scientists dont know about the black I hide it from them.
It's was based on weather's. I don't know why...and the scientists seem to eager to perform more experiment to me since then.

Today again they'll perform a experiment on me and test me with those strange chemical liquid like they wanted to add something up to me or maybe created one.

I sigh and the door open again and the man appear I don't know his name I can't read. Im only 4 years old when I being sold here and now im 7, beside there's no one to teach me how to read or write, I shook my head with this thought on my mind.
Let back to present I name this guy.

"Shithead" cool name isn't ?

The guy ushered me again in the experimented room and perform an experiment.

"Ho~little one this time for sure! This will work!! I won't failed again this time!! kuhahaha~"

No you'll failed again. I'm sure of it. you fcker.

"Now~ with this you're flames will be one and you'll become a puppet of destruction ! I'll brainwash you and follow my orders"

Really "shithead" guy, stop yapping and do fuckyourself for all I care.

After some dramatically time that the "shithead" guy did, he put something in my mouth, and I feel 6 injection injected to me. Then he stab me in my chest with the inject grinning as I scream and scream so much that my throat hurt like hell.

Then something warm liquid flows to my arms and chest. I coughed blood as the "shithead" guy disgustingly grin and laugh not caring the slightest bit of the blood I spluttered.

Then something burst inside of me.
FLAMES. All colors of flames burst out even the black one's to my body and then I heard an emergency sirens the flames consume everything its touch and burn them like they react to what 'Im feeling right now. pain. It hurt.

It hurt and I still scream in agony,I don't feel anything at all, it was numb everything was numb but I continue to scream till my eyes cry bloods. I didn't heard anything, didn't see too nor feel.

Damn you "shithead" guy.

Then suddenly everything is black. Then white. The last thing that my ear allowed me to hear is the frustrated anxious scream...

"Dammit! His dead!"

So...I died?

I died? ??

Is this what it feel like to die?

It's feel peaceful. ...

Finally I can rest.

I died.

____________________________

hope you enjoy !suppoet and like !

ja'ne! (see'yah)