Shot 10: It has begin.

TSUNA [ POV ]

"What? " was the only thing I could ask, my eye's went wide as the those words finally process through my mind, I was too shock...

I can feel like my soul is leaving from my body....or it feel like someone is squeezing my Intestines....all negative emotions and thoughts rushed in my mind as I feel like collapsing...

"Don't misundersta---"

I'd didn't hear nor I have listen to their explanation, I feel like my world stop, and the time froze.

maybe I was wrong....what stopped was me, I stop moving or thinking because, the only thing that run through my mind was the thought of 'leaving' the vendicare.

I watched the two of them opening their mouth, but there's nothing I could hear....it was muted...I started hyperventilating....my headaches....I try to massage them to lessen the pain but it was useless..my vision become. ..blurry...my heart hurt so damn painful...I can feel the orange pacifier that was hidden in my black clothing try to soothes me it radiant faint orange color....and suddenly the next thing I know...

The two who has blurry vision in my eye's seem to rush toward me..one word slipped my lip..

"Why?"

after that it was...Black.

BERMUDA [ POV ]

I was so distracted in my own thoughts of explaining to the child the situation that I didn't realise, the look he wear in his face, the look of a person who lost it all, the dull haunted looking dead eye's, the blank emotionless pale face, his trembling body hugging himself like an insane person...when I finally noticed it was too late, he collapse asking ....

"Why?"

Then jager immediately catches him before he could fall.

I was worried, and shocked as I saw the child face, paler than his usual pale face, I move closer and touches his face slowly clearing his hair bangs in his face to saw his close sleeping eye's. I can see bag underneath maybe the news was too much that he couldn't take, sigh... I didn't even listen to our explanation I look at my side.. I can feel Jager trembling slightly, I know his worried, the same as I, because the child is our first priority.

Although I and them wouldn't admit it though. the child already roam his way through our icy cold heart, he give as warmth, snapping out my thoughts I look at jager and order him.

"We should let him rest. Will continue this later, tell the others that I ask for their summon here. " I said to jager.

"Hai understood. " as cue he use Flame Of Night and a black portal appear and he walk inside.

I float back to my chair and lean my back. Sigh. I know this is gonna happen, I never agreed nor approved of this decision of mine, but I have to do it, Tsunayoshi must leave Vendicare in order to protect him from the upcoming war.

The awaited long war that we wanted. This is to protect him and free him from the curse, we know that once the child know the reason behind it he likely will pushed himself to his limit even if it the price was his life he will gladly give it, and we cannot let that, his a big idiot...our Idiot.

*knock*

"Come" I announce with pride full Deep voice. The metallic door open and revealed five figures, Jager, Alejandro, Jack, Big pino and Small Gia, the air surrounded them was heavy, the news must reached to them. I Usher them to take a seat. they all nodded.

" You all must be thinking why I called you here for? Also why The child collapse? Well to say, I have call you here to inform you that The child, Tsunayoshi will be leaving the Vendicare tomorrow," I begin and they flinch shocked at those words leave through my mouth.