Shot 22: Little Brother's (3)

GIOTTO [ POV ]

" Let's go home " Standing up, G carry his bag in his shoulder then stepped outside the classroom.

"Okay"

Asari then quickly pack his book and put them inside his bag, but his movement was somewhat sluggish like he was worry of something...no more precisely by someone maybe it's about his little brother, Lil Takeshi.

after our conversation earlier I noticed that he was being absentminded throughout the class, he didn't even notice when the teacher call him for an answer in the last class subject.

"What's wrong Giotto?" He seem to notice my fixed gaze at him and ask me. I carry my bag and pat his shoulder.

"Asari, you also must not push yourself too much alright?, maybe right now Lil Takeshi isn't feeling well and depressed because of what happened so try to talk and understand him, from what I can see the two of you need a long discussion and understanding about each other" I don't know what came up in my mind when I said that but I just unconsciously blurted out the thoughts that's been in my mind.

"I ..no, I mean yes...alright then"

"This maybe sound ridiculous but I think Lil Takeshi think so highly of you and admire you as his big brother who is good in school and talented in Music especially in flute, what I think is that he also want to be like you ...I guess so ...I um..you know...just in case maybe he Doesn't't wanted you to be disappointed."

Asari look a bit shaken and taken a back from what I said but ignore it, having just said that was purely intuition and I don't know why it feel like my stomach was tight in a knot and I'm having a bad feeling about tomorrow so I stop and ponder.

To tell the truth, I am envious of them, Both G and Asari for having a little brother...Even the Emperor (Aluade) has younger brother how unfair Hmpf but that feeling of someone relaying on you and seeking out on you because you're his brother must feel nice even if I sometimes heard that having a siblings is annoying as hell, they are like demon in disguise but no matter what you just can't hate them, maybe you'll be angry but not hate. (Well that's only in my perspective as I don't have brother)

Beside the feeling of protecting someone is nice. it was actually familiar feeling...I..always protect him...I...will...protect--

'...nii..c..h....an"

I froze, voice that is full of liveness, it was soft and pleasant to ear, it was a voice of a child, I know that it was just in my mind but when it passed me it was like I can vaguely see him there...carrying the ball...

Chibi-chan.....?

"---Giotto? hey! earth to Giotto!"

"W..what?"

I was stopped in my thoughts and look at G waving his hand in my face worriedly and pissed. Since when did he get in front of me?

"You awake now? Don't go daydream again it scared the heck out of flute freak!"

He grumbles and I look at Asari who just smile awkwardly.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay "Asari said in a usual tone of serenely but he was gripping his bag tighter to hide his anxiety about his little brother situation but because I was so absentminded I didn't notice it.

"Right so anyway aren't the three of us going home? Let go I'm itching to take a bath and eat "

With that we followed him walking out the school and heading home.

We talk about many things as we walk

"Bye see ya tomorrow"

"Ja'ne"

"Same here bye"

Then after that we bid goodbye to each other and separated our way home.

"...ah..exhausting"
I lazily said under my breath I'm so tired... mentally. Why do I have so much to think of? Tsk.

Opening the door and walk inside.

"Im home!" I loudly said. Then took off my shoe and stuck it in the side.

"Welcome home Gio-kun" my okaa-san response.

"Oh! I'm making you're favorite dish tonight, Chicken katsu! "

"Wah thank you okaa-san" I enter the dining table but I was shocked when I saw the Baby from Early morning seating there and eating!

"Welcome home"

"WHAT THE!? WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?" I shouted and pointed my finger at him.

"Gio-kun its bad to shout at you're Home totur"

"okaa-san how can you believe him when his in that form? A baby! That's clearly a baby! BABY!"

"What are talking about Gio-kun, his just young and small" Okaa-saan then turn around going back to the kitchen

" Okaa-san!--" I try to persuade her more and reason out but I was stopped when...I saw from the corner of my eye the baby creep forward then my view was block by a green hammer!

*Whack*

"Owww!! " What the heck! Children this day is so violence! I fall from my butt and rub my head.

"Why did yo--"

"Shut it and lead me to you're room" With the dead look he give me I shiver, this baby is so scary! noticing me not moving he raise his hammer again at me, I panic

"Wait wait wait!!! I'll bring!! I'll! bring! Just stop hitting me!"I wave my hand frantically when I said thsoe words.

"Hurry up then Baka-Gio"

I stood up and was about to take a step on the stairs when..

*Whack! *

" Owww! Why you hit me!!" Silently cursing the baby and Crying without tears I look down at him

"Because you're so slow" The baby then look at me and slowly emphasis.

"And because I just like hitting an idiot like you"

"......" Just because you like it doesn't mean the person you hit like it too!!

"Got a problem to it?"

"......" I do but if only you aren't holding that realistic gun then and where the heck did that green hammer dissappear ?

Arriving at the room, I put my bag down and close the door.
I watched the baby seating in a custom made like chair his seating to at who-know-where-he-got-it.

" Ciaossu, Let me introduces myself Name's Reborn and I'm the number one greatest hitman, I'm here to make you into an Mafia boss"

"Pffftt! Hahahhahaha" I laughed so hard my stomach hurt ! Can you believe that?! Mafia boss!? Ah this baby know how to joke! A sharp blow of when passed by me and something sting in my cheek.

*BANG*

It was the sound of a gun shot.

I stiffed shock thinking what just happened! What was that I raise my palm and touch my cheek when I check it, it was blood.

"WHA?!! WHAT !!!" There I saw in front of me the baby wearing a murderous look and smirk seemingly liking my reaction, he blow off the smoke of the gun his holding.

"I am assigned by a certain someone to train you into an astounding Mafia Boss, Sawada Giotto"

No way!! This can't be true!!

With that my life of becoming a Mafia Boss has begun....along with the tortures.

~×~×~×~×~~×~×~×

JA'NE (SEE YA)