Shot 11: Being sent away.

BERMUDA [ POV ]

After I explaining the situation to all of them they we're all hesitant, not about the situation but about the plan. (sending Tsuna away) nonetheless they all agreed.

In order for us to success, to win in this awaited war, we must hide our weakness (tsuna) who knows once that Checker face find out about the child (tsuna) he will likely used him against us, and that be a problem.

Beside this is a good a opportunity to the child to explore and experience the outside world he knows nothing about. For all we know since his 4 he has never saw the sunlight ever since then and after being taken by us his world has been surrounded by wall preventing him from going out. Not that he mind.

which also added why his skin is so white, (pale). We are all now gathering currently in the child bedroom, his still heavily asleep.
The other vindice's wear a cold intimidating poker face clearly hiding their chaotic emotions.

Jager move closer to the child as he lifted him princess style (still asleep) jager face me waiting for my commands.

"Are all the preparation complete? "

"Yes,"

Moving closer to the child, brushing off his hair and caressing face.

"Take care, My child"

I took a step back, and lifted my hand in the air and lit a Flame of night casted, a portal a appeared.

"Go"

"Hai" Jager turn his back and enter the portal, toward a certain place that we have chosen for the child to stay.

"Bratty tsu! Bye!" "Farewell! "
"Bye bye!" "Take care tsuna!" "Ja'neh " Tsunayoshi-kun! Sayonara!" "Bye!" "Pipupupi"

Everyone bid their farewell to the child even those who aren't here they know that the child is now leaving. As the black flames(portal) dissappear I turned my back and face all of them with my cold and intense gaze. With commanding and full of authority voice,

"You are all Dismissed, Now go back to work. "

All bowed their head and slowly dispersed going to their respective places.....sigh, now that the child is no longer here we must get ourselves get used to it.

I feel someone presence from behind.

"Do you need something? " I ask not looking back.

"Is this alright? " the person ask.

"you mean sending him away? If it is then, the answer is, yes."

"Lying to him is what I mean Bermuda-sama"

I turned around and face him.

"Yes, Lying is necessary, Alejandro..for us not to be found out by the child our main reason on why we are sending him away. " Satisfied he I give a respected nodded and bow and leave.

"Hopefully, he will believe in that lie"

TSUNA [ POV ]

Ah.....why do I feel like the bed is too soft...and too big...I move around and around to find a comfortable sleeping position
after some minutes I still couldn't sleep ... ah did grumpy jack change my bed? it's too uncomfortable to sleep on, I used to sleep in a plain not so soft bed..

Giving up, I open my eye's and what greet me was an unfamiliar ceiling. what? I move my body to seat up and look at my surrounding...

"W...what is this place? why am I in a room?"