Shot 15: His Dark Side (1)

TSUNA [ POV ]

Finally reach home, I lay down Mr. Hurricane bomb-san in the side and took the key opening the gate after that I drag him inside the house, carrying upstairs, putting him the bed in my room then I carefully move his upper clothes to tend his injuries, since I know how to do first aid,

"Argh...." he groan, knitted his brows, sweating a lot with a pale looking face clearly telling his in pain.

"Ah..wait here.." I  said and walk outside the room I go down stairs and check in the kitchen to find first aid kit,

"Hm..? There's nothing here?"
I soon go to the living room and check those boxes. many of them are money' and some are paperfile I even saw my profile in them but I have no time.

Quickly searching for first aid kit finally I found it then I hurriedly dash up stairs in my room and
Started to tend Hurricane bomb-san his wounds, after cleansing his wound I then applying some medicine and properly bandaging him. after I tend his wounds I sigh in relief.

"It's good, that Im good at doing this thing..." well afterall, those harsh training I went through Bermuda hands it's a given that I'll naturally get an injury sooner or later specially combating with some people in the vendicare that Bermuda assigned with.

"Now...*Growl* I need to find some food" I stand up and leave the room after that.

HAYATO [ POV ]

In my whole life I, Gokudera Hayato only trust and acknowledged few people but unfortunately many of them left me,

The family that I grow up with..was the Gokudera household.

My father was a Don of our famiglia a very prideful man though he tend to ignore or neglected me,
My mother was beautiful that has a reddish hair she's the same as my father she sometimes forgot me, but I have two older brother and sister, Bianchi aneki and G aniki! They almost has the same color of hair it's just that aneki Bianchi hair was a little more paler red, while aniki G, has red hair while I on the other hand is the only person who has silver hair I found it's strange sometimes but I only shrugged because I thought that maybe I took over my ancestors something like that.

for me both aneki Bianchi and aniki G are so Awesome! so cool !! I always admire them they both are so talented! many Mafia members praises them that's why I wanted to be like them when I grow up...they are both good and nice toward me they always help me in everything...what a nice family I have that's was my thoughts back then not until the mirror of lie ...slowly crack...that I found the real truth behind it all.

One day a women appear her long curly silver hair was the same as mine so we're the eye's,  her name was Lavina, a pianist. she was hired by my father, every weekend she goes to our castle to teach me in piano, I was happy because she's comfortable to be with, Lavina-san was gentle and kind person I really love her for that.

She always smile at me and so kind that she always encourage me till I learn how to play piano and everytime Im done playing she given me praises and kisses.

I was still a kid back then I don't know nor notice the look that Aneki Bianchi and Aniki G give me...a look full of complicated emotions. They knew that the women was my real Mother..but they all turn blind eye's and keep quiet not telling me.

It was my birthday that day when the women who appear out of nowhere suddenly also dissappear.

I waited for her for a day because she said she'll give me a birthday present and she'll celebrate with me my birthday. 

Never knew yesterday will be our last..a last time to see each other.
I felt lonely and betrayed...does she don't like me anymore? why was it because Im not that good at piano? Am I a bad kid? Just why? Fill with questions but only was given an answer after 3 years.