Shot 23: The Rain is Falling (1)

TSUNA [ POV ]

The day I lost my first kiss, I was so embarrassed, to the point that I almost use Night flame portal to flee and dissappear from that awkward scene...

Well one thing is for sure, I now have something to write back to my family (vindice's), and they'll surely laugh at me. Definitely.

Anyway good thing was Hurricane bom-- um..I mean Gokudera-san was understanding and said we should forgot what happened although he said that his ears and cheek was red, I worriedly ask him if his fine thinking he has fever but he just wave his hand indicating it was nothing so I didn't ask anymore.

He also introduced himself the way I do when I wanted him to be my friend, he agreed. I was so happy I jump triumphantly thinking I can't wait to tell Bermuda-sama and the others about it.

Then what he did afterwards shock me silly when his attitude change 360 degree, completely like a puppy who's wronged afraid to be abandon by its owner, he bow and apologise to what he said earlier, when Gokudera-san see me there only staring blankly at him, dumbfounded. he didn't know it was due to shock, I didn't know what to react or do but he began to kowtow and bang his head to the floor which give me a fright, scaring me to death, I hurriedly stop him as he was still injured.

We talked all night--(though not much to our sensitive personal live)---and I ask him what he'll do after he's injury heal, he only response to me.

"I wish to serve as your subordinate Tsuna-sama! Your words enlightenment me! If it isn't rude I would wanted to be your Right hand man! Don't worry I would do my best to not disappointed you!" Gokudera pause like a sudden thought remind him and look at me with determination.

"But first, I must finish handling some matter therefore Wait for me Tsuna-sama! When I'm done dealing with those problems I'm going back to you! So please look forward to my arrival..." with that said he left the next morning and will be back to find me. I was left dumbfounded, scratching the back of my head and pondering if it this what having friend like? I don't know the answer so I just push this thought to the back of my mind and forget it, at least I finally have friend.

            ♣◇◇◇◆◆◆◇◇◇♣

GIOTTO [ POV ]

"Oi get up Baka-Gio"

ah who's waking me up so early in the morning ? I could feel a small hand shaking me up...but I'm so sleepy I don't wanna wake up! Determined I roll over and spoke.

"Ahm...Five more minute okaa-san..."

"You give me no choice. I'll have to do the Vongola traditional Woking up method." Huh? What method?

"3"

"2"

"1"

"Clear!" Before I could react, a high voltage of electricity passes through my body.

"....GYAAHHHH!!!!" All I could do was scream and my whole body shoke. Done with the aftershock I tremble and look at the devil (Reborn)

"Oh you woke up, you're lucky most people don't."

"THAT'S BECAUSE THEY DIE OF ELECTRIC SHOCK!" I shouted back...

Although I am pissed off I can't fight back this devil otherwise I'll just end up like before beaten till I can't lift a finger.

Just these past few days my life was miserable as hell! I was completely torture! And he said it was training?! Who'll believe that?!

Who's sane person would make an ordinary human like me climb up a tall mountain in less than 10 minute!? Make me swim on a pool full of piranhas?! Run 10 time of lap around the School?! While being shot down by a real gun! D*mmit!