Mad

The next morning.
********************************

Rosie POV.

I wake up so early and can't stop thinking about last night

Why did I kiss him for? Did you forget he is your step brother? Why are you so stupid Rosie? Why!
How do I look him in the eyes now? Yesterday was horrible and embarrassing.
Forget about the kiss

How dare he say my boobies and asst the same
I touched my boobies, it isn't the same anymore it more bigger and my ass too. How can he not noticed.

It is making so mad!!!

***Yesterday night*******

After the kiss and apologizing for it. It was dead silence. I mean he said it is okay but still the face he is giving me said otherwise. He didn't like it.

" don't do that again" he said with serious face.

Oh.
"Sorry" I whispered look down at my hand that was resting in his legs.

I quickly removed it.

Maybe he don't love me and see me only as his little sister.

Rosie!! what are you thinking? Of course he only love you as his sister. What else do I want.

I quickly stood up and said" I will go first" I said.

He looked up and down and said

" okay"

But all of sudden I felt naked and shy around me. I am not comfortable being naked with him no more.

I quickly sat down and said

" you can head off first"

He looked me in the eyes.

"No, you go first, I want to relax a bit more" he said smiling softly and resting his head on the bath tub.

Ugh, so annoying. I thought,

He raised his head and one of his eyebrows.

"Sorry ?" He said questioning

"Huh" I said being lost

" you Called me annoying" he said, moving his head to one side.

" oh, sorry. Didn't mean to. Anyways can you close your eyes, so I can go" I said frowning my eyebrows.

" what happened? " he said asked

" what do you mean?" I said asked

He moved toward me and cupped my checks.

"I said, what happened? What changed in those couple min? Weren't you naked in-front of me a while ago? Also we showered almost every time. Isn't that right? What are you trying to hide from me? I saw everything. I know your birthmark, scar and anything that you don't even know about you body." He said looking me in the eyes.

" I don't want to shower with you anymore, I told you before" I said looking down while his hand trying to make me look up.

"Why?" He asked again

"Ughhh! Why don't you understand? I am grown ass women now, I matured in many ways. It can't be the same anymore" I said

"Matured? If it is in your boobies and your ass. Nope you still the same." He said smiling

What is he smiling about. He dropped bomb.

"What did you say!!! What do you know about a lady part anyways. You stupid. I might not be matured in my body for you but my thinking is matured." I said almost yelling.

"Nope, you didn't change anything starting when you were 12. You still think as Rosie 12 years old." He said smiling widely now.

That's it.

I stand up and sprayed some warm water on my body to cleanse the soap and spared some on his face. I stormed to grab my towel wrapped on my body and throw his towel on his head while he is in the bath.

"I hate you" I shouted and left.

I heard him shouting back saying " you are going to pay for this"

" pay my ass! You stupid" I shouted back. I quickly and madly put my lotion on my body and went to our shared bed.

I went in the cover and cover my head too.

"You still the same" I mimicking his last sentence.

I uncovered my head, huffed

I throw his pillow on the floor and went to sleep.

*****BACK TO PRESENT******

I was staring at the wall just thinking.

" stop touching it already. I told you. It didn't change." I heard a hoarse voice from my right side while he is smiling

"!UHGGGGG!!!" I shouted. " how can you not notice HUH??? You can't be serious? !!" I said standing up from the bed looking down at him.

" why does it matter? And why shouting? It is 6 am." Said turning his back on me trying to sleep.

Oh no no no.

" it matters, it matters to me, to my boyfriend and to my future husband." I shouted at him

" nobody gonna marry you " he said his voice muffled because of the pillow.

" I WILL SHOW YOU!! I WILL HAVE 10 BOYFRIENDS" I SAID shouting madly and going down stairs.

*****************

I am so sorry for the late updated. I will be more active from now on.

Thank you for reading and voting and commenting. :)