Cuddle

Xavier POV.
We got home and washed my hands and carefully washed Rosie finger so I can bandage it.

"I am okay. It isn't a big deal." She said looking at my hands washing hers.

"It can get infected since you didn't put bandage on it" I said drying our hands

After Bandaging it and late eating dinner, we sat on our bed watching the movie we started. Rosie is munching on some sweets that I don't like. It is almost 11:00pm and she doesn't look like she want to sleep. I nudge her a little bit. She is way interested in the movie to notice. I will annoy the fuck out of her till she give me her attention.

I pinched her cheeks and her nose lightly.

"Xavi~~~I am watching" she whined.

"We should go to sleep, you will finish it tomorrow" I said." And.....you have school." I added trying to get her to sleep.

"I don't !" She said not looking my way.

"What!" I said confused, it is Monday, her ass should be in school. I spoil her a lot but I don't joke around when it comes to school.

"Because I am not going" she replied with straight face.

"And why is that?" I asked putting my hand behind her neck for her to look at me.

"Xavi~~~ stop, it hurts" she whined, trying to get my hands of her.

"Why aren't you going ?" I asked again with the scary face I can mange because I can't do that in front of Rosie. I am fucked up. She had me tied around her tiny picky finger. Last time she kissed me, i was shocked that I have to scold her to not do to again. She can't fall in love with me. I am like her big brother, even though we aren't blood related. I raised her. It is probably because she maturing. She already 18. From my experience, teenagers are fucking horny because i was a hell of problem when I was 18. I fucked women from age of 18-40s. At one point, I fucked women in their 40s for money, I needed that money back then. Rosie doesn't know this and she don't need to know, ever. I want her to look up at me like a role model, successfuland independent. I want her to be independent, she only can be dependent on me, only me.

"Hello~~~ did you hear what I said" she asked while waving her hand in front of me. I was deep in thought, I didn't hear any of it.

"I am sorry sweetie, what did you say?" I said Putting her head on my chest while lying my head on my pillow.

" I. Said. I. Am. Not. Going.to. School. Because. You. Hurt. My. Finger." She said frowning her eyebrows, look up at me.

"Is that your excuse?" I said my massaging her hair and ears. I did this every-time when she doesn't want to sleep. If I did this for couple minutes, she will pass out.

"Okay, I can't argue with your dramatic ass" I said laughing. She just don't want to go to school because if she want,scratch won't stop Rosie. I remember when she was 14, she fell down pretty hard when she was jumping around and hit the floor pretty hard. She was scratch all over her knees and sprain her left ankle. It took her one day to recover. Even though she wasn't supposed to move a lot. She decided, she want to go to school. Of course I said no and she cried the whole day.

" hey Xavi. Can I ask you a question? She said drawing circle on my chest.

"What is it sweetie?" I said closing my eyes. She aren't sleeping tonight. Did she eat chocolate today? Because if she did we aren't sleeping tonight, chocolate makes her hyper.

"What kind of girl do you like?" She said looking up putting both her hand on top of my chest and put her chin on it.

"Why are you asking?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

"Because you have a bad taste! Every time you bring a girl. She turn out to a bitch !" She said loudly.

"First watch your language" I said trying to hold my laughter. " isn't Tina beautiful?" I said trying to annoy her.

"She is pretty just so mean. She have a big boobs though. Are they real?" She asked. " wait how would-

" they aren't" I said cutting her off.

"Wait how did you know? Did she tel-"

"When I squeeze it, it is hard" I said trying to hold my laughter. I can't with this little one.

"Why you squee-" she cut herself and said " so dirty!!how you even know which one is nature or not ?" She said looking innocently. We really aren't sleeping tonight.

"Experience sweetie, now sleep little one" I said turning off the bed lights.
******************
After 30 minutes of trying to put her to sleep. She finally passed out. That what I thought because....

"Can I have more boobies too?" She mumbled,

"No!" I said frowning

"What about one tattoo?" She mumbled again

"No!" I said trying to sleep