Part 5(teenage)

" No Quote"
*
*
*
(Shit is going to get real)

(4 years later)
Authors POV
Rosie is in high school, junior. Xavier always working, barely make time for Rosie.
After working, he hangout with his girlfriend. Tina.

Rosie POV
Today was tough, this is my last class of the day and it is not ending. I keep watching the time and I feel like it is going one minute forward, two hours backwards. I just want to go home and rest in my bed. Actually I want to talk to Xavi, if his girlfriend isn't there. She is so clingy.
For some weird reason. I don't like her.

I should probably be happy for him after screwing many women, finally settling down. But now with this women. I can't just bring myself to like her.
She is beautiful on her on way. Tall, skinny unlikely me, she look like model.

Tad! I flinched. I got hit by pencil.
" you piece of shit" I yelled at my friend.

" why were you zoning out at this beautiful day light bro" He asked.

" none of your business" I said annoyed

" Rose, Jackson, keep it quite" the teacher yelled.

" you wounded me Rosie" he whispered faking tears

" sure" I said deadpan.

I am not in the mood for a joke now. I need cigarettes.

Yeah Xavier doesn't know about it.  He don't have too.
It is just stress reliever. I stared a while ago.

" c'mon, let go to the movies tonight? Hmm whatchu sayyyyy" He asked. He always excited.

" Jackson,don't you have girls  following you around in this school ? " I asked

" of course" he said proudly.

" well go out with one of em" I said turning back my attention  on the board.  Like I understand. The teacher talk no sense.

Jackson is one the hottest boys in the school. That's what his title is. He have girls asking him out.  He is rich, wearing a brand clothes, shoes, bag and fancy car.  Group of friend. Stuff like that.

Not to me. This boy is a jerk.

"why are you mean to me ?" He whispered looking at the board.

" don't bother me then" I said glancing at him.

He look serious. I keep staring at him. He is bitting on his lip . Is he mad ? Messy curly short hair. Dimple like mine. He actually look like my brother. Maybe that's why he always annoy me.

He have a tattoo on his hand.

Talking about tattoo, I actually begged Xavier to let me have a one because he have to all over his body. I mean not all over but on his back , hand and around his neck. I am not 18 yet so they won't let me get one. Xavier have to give me permission and he is not willing too.

" okayyy, stop sulking" i said pouting.

" I know you can't resist me" he said turning round facing me smiling.