Part 8

Xavier POV

I can't stop thinking about that stupid guy. What if it is true. No no what am I thinking.

I was driving to Ace house to have fun. Left Rosie with grandma for the night. Ace and Rosie don't know each other it is crazy.once I get there, parked my car and went to knock on the door.

" what's up!" Ace said with a lot hickey on his neck.
" what's up my ass! This supposed to be guys night." I said disappointed. The women come up from behind and I am pretty sure she was surprised to see me.

She slept with me before. Dang and now with my friend.

" I am sorry I will be leaving now" she hurried getting her bag and shoes

" oh no baby, we can do one more while he wait" said Ace. I am going to punch this guy.

" no maybe next time" she said kissed his cheeks and left.

I gave him a death glare and he smile sheepishly.

"You lucky you my bro, I would have punched you straight on you fucking nose" I said walking to sit on the couch.

" chill or club" he said

"Club" I said
*
*
*
We get a VIP and went to the top.  people dancing , grinding and kissing. After we get there we order a drink. Three women came to us wearing two piece.

" you guys available?" One asked

" oh yeah sweetie" said Ace

One women went to sit on his lap and start dancing

The two women came to me and one sat on my lap while one sit beside me touching my chest.

This is going to be a long night