Old enough

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨***********************************************✨✨✨✨
Rosie POV

Xavi is still sleeping, been an hour since left him upstairs. I am making breakfast for both of us. Trying to make pancake , not good cook but I try my best. I finished with the egg and some toast and coffee for Xavi.

I went back upstairs to wake him up.

"Hey Xavi get up, I made breakfast, come eat" I said standing by the door.

"Hmm.... is it eatable because last time I checked, it wasn't" he said still face on the pillow.

" no, I promise. I did my best on this one, please get up and don't you have work today?" I said walking to sit in the bed.

" no, I will  work from home today" he said getting up and resting his head  on the huge bed headboard looking at me.

I smiled " okay'' I cheerfully.

"Why you excited? Did you miss me that much?" He asked smiling

" no" I said looking away" but we can play video games, watch movie together and order spicy food" I said tell him my list to do with him.

" okay" he said getting up from bed. " let me freshen up then I will be down" going to the bathroom. Looking at him, he been working out a lot and I can see the muscles on his back.

" damn" I said not knowing.

"Huh?" He said looking my way.

"Nothing. I will be waiting." I said running downstairs

*********

We ate our breakfast. Luckily Xavi didn't choke on his food. I was planing to go out for a walk but I want to spend time with him today. He said he have some work to finish first  and went to his office.  I went to our garden and start watering our flower that I have been taking care for a while. 

I start watering them and smiling for myself

I start watering them and smiling for myself. I really like my flowers. I spent hours in here.

" Rosie" a rough voice called me.

" yeah" i yelled still sitting in the middle of the garden touching one of the flower.

I heard foot steps  and I look up to see Xavi standing.

"Come on. It is enough for today. Let's head in and order food and watch movie" he said helping stand up.

"Yay! I am choosing the movie" I said excited holding his hand skipping my way to the house.

***************************************

we were watching movie my head laying on his lap and him  massaging my hair. We were half way into the movie. Every time I see something in the movie. I try to explaining to Xavi in dramatic way. He would say" shushhh".

We heard door bell. I look up to Xavi confused. He just shrugged and said " I will get it"

Once he open the door. A high pitch voice said "babyyyyyy"

Ugh. Here we go again. I saw them walking to the couch and I quickly scoot away to the other side of the couch. I know she will cling on him.

" you didn't let me know you where coming today?" He asked in cold voice

" I just want to surprise you baby. I have been dying to see you" she said completely ignoring me. Am I invisible? Looking to the interesting movie I start. Let me just watch peacefully.

"Oh you guys watching movie, looks fun, oh hi rose" she said. I whispered hi back.

" do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked respectfully.

"Yes, can I have a tea and don't forget no sugar, I am on diet" said cuddling Xavi who is way to quite.

" okay can I pause the movie till I come back?" I asked.

"Sure" Xavi answered.

I went back and get her her tea. I was about to play the movie again but she snatch the remote from me. I looked Xavi way giving him a questioned look. He looked away.  Seriously!!! He let her do whatever she want.

"Ohh I forget baby, I want to tell you something. I am on tv." She high pitched and changed it to somewhere. I even don't know but somehow she appear on tv wearing bikini and posing. I looked Xavi way but he doesn't look interested at all.

" look, do you like it?" She asked.

" yeah. He replied. " but isn't a bit too much skin showing?" He asked

"Oh are you jealous? Don't worry all this for you only" she said pointing on her body and hovering over him.

I gagged.

They both look my way. I smiled

"Sorry. I am going to leave you too alone" I said quietly. Standing up about to leave. She said something that shocked me.

"Oh, rose. I forgot. I think you should lay off on the guys you have hanging out. I heard they are a bad news." She said looking my way. Fake smile plastered on her face.

"I am sorry? What guys are you talking about ? I said titling my head to one side. I have patience. I really do but  I hate getting accused something I didn't do and she getting on my nerve. Xavier looked my way looking really mad. Is he really believing her?

" oh I heard you smoke and drink with them too. You still young. You aren't adult like us so act like your age. She said with straight face. If she think I won't say anything back because Xavier is there. She is wrong.

"Well, i don't know who told you that but it isn't true. I hope you stop accusing me something I didn't do." I said calming myself.

"Is it true?" Xavi asked her while looking at her. Her. Is he believing this shit. I do hangout or be in trouble with Jackson but what guys she is talking about? I only have one guy friend and Xavi know that. Why is he asking her?

"Yeah, my sister told me and she doesn't lie to me. She goes to the same school" she said and continued " try to talk to her to focus in her studying instead of mingling with boys" she said Xavier slowly pushed her off him and rest his head on the couch looking my way.

"Excuse me but he doesn't have to tell me on what to do. I am old enough. About mingling with boys. Why you care, I am single. I can be with however I want. Unlike you. If I Smoke or drink. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE?!!! I yelled holding myself not to jump at her. Once I finish. I see flying book thrown my way and quickly hold my hands over my hands. The paper scratch my finger  make me bleed a bit. I looked shocked and I saw Xavi making his way to me.  He throw it on me.

Oh

"I told you to not smoke or drink and still you went out of your way to do so and did you know any guy can take advantage of you!!!! Why are you so fucking careless!! he yelled at him

"I didn't....." I whispered quietly. Holding my bleeding fingers looking at the ground.

" I don't believe you because you started lying to me a lot now" he said running his hand through  his hair. While Tina who was still sitting looking my way smiling.

"Get out. Take a fresh air and come back." He said pushed me to the door. I start to tear up and by the time I made it to the door I was a crying mess.

I hate you. I thought