Part 3 -varidity

Author note- I changed the age of Xavier and rose
Xavier was older than Rose by eight years.
I changed it to six year difference.
Enjoy!
*
*
*
"A soulmate isn't someone who completes you.
No,a soulmate is someone who inspires you to complete yourself"
-Bianca
Sparacino

*
*
*
(8 years later)
Xavier's POV
( 18 years old Xavier)

Life been a little hard on me. Actually a lot harder than that. After the accident, life was full of ups and down. God, I can't think about it anymore. I just can't move on from it.

The blood......

The lifeless body of my parents ......

Lex.....oh lex..... I can't seem to forget about you.

I am not the 10 years old Xavier that was careless about life anymore.

Now,

I have responsibility of myself, of the roof on top of my head, to bring food on the table and my precious little Rosie.

Me and Rosie live together. My grandma told me she was going to take care of her when the accident happened but no.

She is the only thing that is keeping me alive, happy and sleep. She is just a medicine for my sickness.

We lived with my grandma for 6 years in small house.
I remember me and Rosie sleeping in small room.

Good old days.

While living thereI was studying business. Well I was 5 years old and lex was 4 , when dad start teaching us about business.

" one day when I am not here, you kids are going
To take over" he used to say.

My dad families wanted the company to take over but my grandma told me( my mom mother) otherwise.

Flashback

"Your dad work hard to accomplish for company and you promised him that you are going to take over one day my child, so work for it. Bring The company back to live. You can do this. After all you are your Dad son. I believe in you" she said softly.

" and don't you want a good life for you ,for Rosie ? To have everything and for that you need money. I know I am too old to provide for both of you but I will never let you guys go to your dad family. I will do anything to bring a food on the table for you guys." She said and kissed my forehead

End of flashback.

That gave me motivation. To work harder. To where I am now .

Now I have the company on my hand. I brought it back to live.

I bought a house for us and for my grandma.
My grandma wanted to live near mountain. She said I am old to live in the city.

She isn't lonely. She have this beautiful neighbor that always spend time together.

I am not a boy anymore, I am grown ass man with his shit together. Talking about man, it been a while sense I get laid.

It been a whole week. A week!

What was her name that I slept with last week?

Ella, Hanna , Rona ... I don't know.