Part 6

*
*
*
*
Xavier POV

I woke up with headache. I lost control yesterday. I can't believe myself that I bring home girl while Rosie is there.

I messed up. I been stressed lately. It was just stress relief thing.

Now how I explain to Rosie. I took shower, wear hoodie and sweatpants and prepare breakfast. I went back to my room.

" hey" said the girl I slept with yesterday going out from the bathroom in a towel only.

" hi" I said back.

" are you alright?" She asked coming closer

" yeah, I am. My head just hurt. That's all" I said smiling at her.

" get dress and let's eat. I will drive to work." I said to her.

" what about you, how can I work without my boss around" she said seductive voice.

Yup. She is my secretary.

"I will be coming later. For now Ace will be there to lead you" I told her.
*
*
I drove her to work. I come back home.
I just want to rest today. I was watching movies while laying in the couch.

Where is Rosie?
She went to school ?
She didn't say hi to me?

Let me text her.

Me.
Where are you? At school ? You didn't eat breakfast.

Doll.
How can I go to school ? Hmm you locked me in my room.

What ?
Fuck! I quickly went to her and unlocked the fort for her.
She was sitting in her bed with her pjs staring at me.

Oh God. I smiled at her and walked to her to kiss her forehead but she dodged me.

" don't touch me!" She shout frowning her eyebrows

" what's wrong?" I asked her. I know.

" you fucking liar, and cheater" she said pushing me so she can go to downstairs.

" don't cruse!" I said sternly.

She scoffed and went downstairs. I am tried not today. I followed her to the kitchen. She was preparing her breakfast but she didn't put anything on the counter. She have it all on her hand. The cereal, milk, milk lid stuff like that.

" why not use the counter ? I asked leaning on it.

" disgusting, did you clean it after?" She said going to the couch to sit.

"No, we didn't use this. We finish it on the couch doll face" I said smirking. As soon as I said that she was standing on feet shouting.

" you disgusting, when are going to change." She said shouting on me.

" don't shout on me" I said sternly.

" you smoke don't you?" She said suddenly.

What! How did she know?

" what do you mean?" I said confused

" Xavier, I am not a kid anymore. Do you smoking weed?" She said whispering