Growing (part 4)

" growth is uncomfortable
               Because you never been here before"
*
*
*
   Authors POV
   It is Sunday. A beautiful bright sunny day not matching Rose mood at all. Xavier woke up early to prepare breakfast for Rose and himself. He actually planned to go park because Rose as begging him yesterday.

They celebrate her birthday on Friday, it was on June 1. She was happy that she get piano that she forgot about the puppy. Grandma got her present. It was a teddy bear and some girl stuff that they keep a secret from Xavier.
*
*
Xavier POV.

I was cooking pancake. Her favorite. She still didn't wake up yet. That is so rare because Rosie energy start from  6 am.

Taking about the angel. Here she comes.

" good morning Rosie" I said

" good morning" she mumbled back. Her hair is everywhere and she look..... sick?

" come eat princess. I made you pancakes" I said excitedly.

" I am not hungry" she whispered going to sit on the couch.

I got worried. This isn't the energy that I was expecting for waking up earlier and doing breakfast.

" come. Eat." I said sternly.

" I don't want to eat" she said this time loudly frowning.

" why?" I asked.

" because my stomach hurts" she mumbled.

" oh baby. I didn't know" while going to sit beside her.

" it hurts" she whispered struggling in my chest.

"We should go to the doctor" I said softly while kissing her forehead.

" no, please I don't want to go xavi" she begged.

She hate hospital.

" okay, okay. If it get worse. If it get worse we are going. Final" I says seriously.

She mumbled okay and drift to sleep.
*
*
It is 7 pm and she is still sick. She didn't eat anything.
I called her doctor and told her. She said to give her hot drinks but Rosie isn't taking any.

" Rosie please drink this for me hmm ?" I plead.

"No,no" she said sitting up.

" where you going?" I asked

" bathroom" she mumbled.

" coming with you" I said getting up to be pushed back to my sit.

" I am not a baby" she said and left.

Well you growing up. So fast. I should probably call grandma.

" hello grandma"

" hello Xavier is that you ?"

" yeah grandma" I smiled softly but sign.

" oh baby what's wrong? Why can't i hear Rosie voice ? Are you guys okay ?" She asked. Actually grandma ask a lot question when she is worried.

"No grandma we are fine. Don't worry. It is just Rosie been sick all day. She didn't eat anything at all." I said worried

" does her stomach hurts?" She asked

" yeah a lot and she is so moody" I said when I remember her mood swings.

" I think her period is going to show up" she said excitedly.

" wha-" before I finish I heard Rosie yelling my name.

I was running before I know it I was in the bathroom holding my phone. I froze.

Rosie was standing with blood on her pant.

" grandma , why is Rosie bleeding from her h-her v-" I couldn't finish when

" you guys calm down. It is nature. This happen when girls are going to puberty. I know this will happen sooner or late that why I got pads for Rosie." She said calmly.

Grandma is always prepared.

" okay. Can we go to the doctor? She is bleeding a lot grandma" I said walking to Rosie who was crying silently and confused. Same Rosie same.

" no. Ask Rosie where she put the things that I got her and you guys can figure the rest out" she said

" okay grandma thank you" I said hanging up , looking at Rosie

" don't cry, don't cry.it is fine baby" I said kissing her forehead.

" now where did you put the stuff that grandma get you" I asked

*
*
*

      Later that night. We actually figured it out. Thanks to grandma who I called hundreds times after.

   Now Rosie is sleeping after drinking  chicken soup.
Of course I ordered it. I hardly make pancakes.

I chuckled to myself.

Yawing I went to our bedroom. Going in bed. Bringing Rosie to my chest and

Sleep.
*************************************************

It is kinda short.

And there are many grammar mistakes.