𝟎𝟎𝟕. mulan's daughter

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞

❝𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After school, Harvey was in Mal and Evie's dorm. He was sitting against the edge of Mal's bed, reading a book, Evie was sewing a dress and Mal was laying down on her stomach on her bed, doing her homework. Jane was also in the room pacing in front of Harvey and Mal.

"Mom said, 'If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it.' Can't you believe it?" Jane asked incredulously as she stopped pacing next to Mal's bed. She walked over to where Evie's bed was, "What world does she live in?"

"Auradon," Harvey and Mal replied simply.

"Mal, Harvey. Do you like it?" Evie asked as she held up what she was sewing so that Mal and Harvey could see it.

Harvey glanced up to see it, "Yeah, it's cute," he said before going back to his book.

"Brings out your eyes," Mal added.

"I know," Evie said, looking at it happily before going back to sewing.

"I'll never get a boyfriend," Jane said, sadly as she sat on Evie's bed.

"Boyfriends are overrated," Harvey told Jane.

"And how would you know that, Harv?" Evie asked Harvey as she put a pause on her sewing, "You've never had one before."

"That's because I don't need one, E," Harvey shot back.

"I have to agree," Mal added, "They're a waste of time."

Evie suddenly gasped, "I forgot to do Chad's homework!" She rushed across the room and picked up a backpack, "Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no!"

"And that is exactly what she means," Harvey pointed out.

Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. A girl entered, uninvited, "Hi, guys! I'm Lonnie," she said. Everyone had blank stares as she looked around the room, "My mom's Mulan?" She prompted but she was met with even more blank stares, "No? Anyways, Mal, I love what you've done with Jane's hair and I know that you hate us and well you're evil but do you think you can do mine?" Lonnie asked Mal as Harvey chuckled.

"Why would I do that for you?" Mal wondered as looked up from her homework to look at Lonnie.

"I'll pay you 50 dollars," Lonnie offered, holding out a bag of money.

"Good answer!" Evie exclaimed as she stood up and took the money from Lonnie's hand, "I need to buy more materials. Let's see, I'm thinking we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights."

"No, no," Lonnie cuts Evie off, "I want it cool," she looks over to Mal, "Like Mal's."

"Really?" Evie grinned, "The split ends too?"

Mal sighed, "Harv, does your spell book have any spell to do with hair?"

Harvey nodded, "Yeah, I think there is. Why?"

"Great, well then you can do Lonnie's hair," Mal told the son of Queen of Hearts.

"What? Why?" Harvey exclaimed.

"Because I'm not in the mood to do hair," Mal said.

Harvey looked at Evie with an annoyed face as Evie shook the bag of coins. Harvey groaned as he took his bag and took out his spell book. He flipped through the pages and opened the right page before standing up.

"Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair," Harvey read before flicking his finger. Lonnie watched the magic sparks fly until they hit her face. Then her short, bob hair grew into a long, curly hair.

She went to the mirror and gasped. Harvey and the girls walked up behind her. Evie looked disapproving.

"I know, I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know let's cut it off, layer it-" Evie started but was cut off by Lonnie.

"No, no, no, no, no!" Lonnie said, quickly, "I love it!"

"You do?" Evie asked, disappointed.

"It's just..." Lonnie said softly. She reached down and ripped the hem of her skirt. Mal and Harvey smirked a little while Jane looked scared, "Now, I'm cool."

"Like ice," Mal told Lonnie, smirking.

Jane walked over to the mirror and suddenly ripped a split in the side of her dress, "What did I just do?" Jane gasped, "Mom's gonna kill me!"

Lonnie laughed at her

Harvey rolled his eyes, "Girls," he mumbled.