𝟎𝟑𝟖. teaming up

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟯 ❞

❝𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Celia led Harvey to her father's place, where they saw Jay, Carlos, Mal, and Evie playing at the pool table. Mal and Evie walked over to Harvey and hooked their arms through his.

"Harv, did you see your dad?" Evie asked Harvey, concerned.

"What was he like?" Mal asked, curious.

"I don't want to talk about that," Harvey told the girls as they went over to the boys.

"Did you get the ember?" Carlos asked Harvey as he held up the ember.

"Any chance that our bikes are parked in a locked garage?" Harvey asked the boys.

"Uh, yeah, not so much," Carlos told Harvey.

"The only way back to Auradon is the bridge," Harvey told the group.

"Well, glad I wore my comfortable heels," Evie jokes, causing Harvey and Mal to chuckle as Evie started to walk away.

"Yeah, we still need the remote to open the barrier," Jay reminded the girls and Harvey, which caused them to stop walking.

"Great," Mal and Evie said, sarcastically.

"I lifted it off of you," Celia said. They looked over to her and she was holding the remote, "I thought it might be useful and it is."

"You are making it very hard to teach you right from wrong," Evie told Celia, who pouted.

"Sweet," Jay said as he took the remote from Celia, who smiled at him.

"Bridge," Harvey ordered as they started to walk out of the building and to the bridge.

❤🃏

They got to where the bridge is and made it in front of the barrier.

"Alright. Get in, get out. Jay, you good?" Harvey asked Jay.

"Yeah," Jay said.

"Okay. Hold on," Harvey stopped them from walking further. Jay held up the remote and pressed it. The barrier opened and they quickly walked through the opening. The ember, Harvey was holding, glowed as he felt magic shock through his body but he stayed his normal self.

"Whoa," Mal said, impressed as Harvey looked over at his body.

"You got a little Hades thing going," Evie told Harvey, also impressed.

"Wow," Harvey grinned as he played with his hair.

"That thing packs a punch, huh?" Carlos asked Harvey with a grin as the barrier started to close behind them. Suddenly three people jumped through the barrier. They turned around in shock to see Uma, Harry and Gil.

"Oh, my, god," Uma said, shocked that they made it.

"We made it, guys," Gil grinned at Harry and Uma.

"We made it," Harry echoed as the three shared a quick hug before they turned to the shocked Vks, "Hey, guys. We're just coming for a wee visit," Jay and Carlos angrily shoved Harry and Gil as they tried to walk past them.

"Come on. Hey. Hey," Harvey said as Carlos bumped into him causing him to drop the ember. Harvey went to grab it but Harry's hook wrapped around his wrist. Harry tugged his wrist that caused the ember to fly out of Harvey's hand, going straight towards the ocean, "No!" It was about to go in the water when suddenly a tentacle shot up and grabbed the ember. They all watched in shock when Zack popped from the water.

"Drop something?" Zack asked Harvey, sarcastically.

"It can't get wet," Harvey told Zack, scared, "Give it back before it goes out."

Zack just laughed, evilly.

"Zack?" Uma, Harry and Gil asked, shocked.

"That's the name," Zack smirked as he waved at them before diving back into the water.

"No!" Harvey shouted as a whirlpool of water rose up from the ocean. It kept climbing before exploding. They all looked down at the water, trying to find Zack but instead they found water.

"Hellooo~" A voice said behind them. They turned around and saw Zack mockingly holding the ember as Uma, Harry and Gil walked towards him.

"Welcome back," Harry told Zack with a laugh.

"Zack, you swan off and forgot all about us," Gil said, sadly.

"Yeah. Planning his revenge, no doubt," Harvey cuts in, crossing his arms as he rolls his eyes.

"It's not all about you, Harvey," Zack told Harvey, "I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out," Zack turned to look at Uma, Harry and Gil, "And you know what I found, guys? It's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut. And fish so big you can dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all for themselves."

"Whatever," Harvey cuts in before Zack could continue, "Zack, I need that to break a spell."

"Cast by Audrey, Sleepy Beauty's daughter," Carlos added.

"Mm, so, the good guy is the bad guy," Zack clarified before laughing, "Well, I might not give it back. Let's see what happens."

"Zack, It's not the time for games! People's lives are in danger!" Harvey exclaimed as the four pirates chuckled.

"Guarantee us that every single villain who wants to, can get off the Isle," Uma told Harvey in a serious tone as she took the ember from her (half) brother's hand.

"I can't do that," Harvey told Uma.

"Can't do that?" Uma asked, angrily, "Well, how bout now?" She held the ember over the edge of the bridge.

"Deal! Deal!" Harvey exclaimed before Uma could drop the ember in the water. Harvey held out his hand for the ember as Uma continued to hold it over the water. Uma pretended to drop it causing Harvey, Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Celia to gasp.

"Uma!" Mal shouted as Uma and Zack laughed, "His word is good."

"We'll still keep this, for the time being," Uma smirked as she put the ember in her necklace. Harvey sighed and crossed his arms, "Because if you think I trust you to save the world on your own, think again. This is a job for pirates." Uma smirked at Zack, Harry and Gil.

"Yeah," Zack, Harry and Gil smirked back as they gave Uma a high-five.

"We can always go back to hating each other when this is over," Jay told Harvey as he placed a hand on his arm.

"Fine," Harvey muttered.

"Where are our bikes?" Jay asked Harry and Gil, angrily.

"Oh, yeah. We crashed them," Gil told Jay then Harry mimicked crashing noises.

"Here's a thought," Evie said as she walked in between Zack and Harvey, "We could try to be friends. Put our history behind us and celebrate our differences. Yeah? Who wants gum?" Evie asked as she pulled out a bag of gum.

"Let's go," Zack rolled his eyes as he, Uma, Harry, and Gil started to walk away.

"No?" Evie asked, sadly as she still held out her bag of gum.

"Ah," Harvey called out as Zack paused and turned to him, "No, I'm in charge," He pointed at himself, "Let's go."