𝟎𝟏𝟏. if only

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞

❝𝐈𝐅 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that day, Harvey dragged Mal to help him find Evie around the whole campus.

"Ok, tell me why you're dragging me to find Evie with you?" Mal asked Harvey as they went outside into the courtyard.

"You'll see," Harvey told Mal.

"Hey, isn't that Evie with Doug," Mal pointed at the table Doug and Evie were sitting at.

Harvey looked to where Mal was pointing at and went over to them as Mal followed him.

"There you are!" Harvey exclaimed when he and Mal got to where Evie was, "We've been looking for you literally everywhere!" Harvey continued as he put his hands down on the table while Mal sat in front of Doug.

"What's wrong?" Evie asked Harvey, concerned.

"Yeah, you dragged me all the way here," Mal said to Harvey, "So, what's the problem?"

"Well... Ben just asked me out on..." Harvey let out a breath, "a date."

"Nice," Doug muttered as Mal and Evie laughed.

"We can handle this," Evie whispered to Harvey before turning to Doug, "Bye," she said before standing up and walking away with Mal and Harvey.

As they were walking, Mal and Evie were telling Harvey to fix his hair but he refused to.

❤🃏

Now, Harvey was sitting on Mal's bed as Evie ruffled his hair while Mal sat on Evie's bed, in front of them.

"Okay!" Harvey said as he pushed Evie's hand away, "Easy on the hair. I don't want to scare him away. Not that I could."

"Please," Evie said as she ruffled Harvey's hair more, "My mom taught me how to style hair before I could talk. Always brush it a good amount."

"My mom was never really big on hair tips," Harvey told Evie before Evie puts some chap stick on his lips, "I've never had a sister."

"Well, now you have me and Mal," Evie told Harvey, "We're gonna need all the family we can get if we can't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just ask Snow White."

"Are you two afraid of your mom's?" Mal asked Evie and Harvey.

"Sometimes," Harvey and Evie admitted.

"Are you afraid of your mom?" Evie asked Mal.

Mal thought for a moment.

"I just want her to be really proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her," Mal told the two, "And she-yeah, she's my mom, so I know she loves me...in her own way."