𝟎𝟑𝟎. you and me

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟮 ❞

❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Later that night, Cotillion was hosted on Beast and Belle's yacht. While everyone was dancing and having fun, Harvey was at the back of the boat, pacing back and forth. He decided to come to Cotillion and he was now freaking out.

Harvey now wore a beautiful yellow and royal blue suit that had an isle design to it. His red crimson hair was styled neatly, some bits fanning over his forehead. He wore one earring and was adorned with the finest jewelry. He wore black dress shoes.

At that moment, he heard the trumpets getting blown.

'It's now or never' Harvey thought nervously.

"The future Gentlemen, Harvey," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Harvey stepping out, heavily breathing. He looked down at his friends, who looked at him in awe, "Work it, son," Lumiere whispered to Harvey, causing him to laugh.

Then Evie started clapping followed by the rest of Harvey's friends followed by everyone else.

"Go, Harvey!" Carlos cheered.

"Harvey!" Evie cheered as Harvey walked down the stairs to meet with Ben's parents, Belle and Beast.

"Hi," Harvey said with a smile.

"Hi," Beast said back, "Ben is on his way. And you look handsome."

"Oh," Harvey said as he looked down at himself, "Uh, thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first but you are exactly what Ben needs," Belle told Harvey.

"And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions," Beast jokes, causing Belle and Harvey to laugh as Mal walked over to them, "Of course," Beast said as he and Belle walked away.

"Hi," Mal said as she and Harvey walked over to their friends.

"Hi," Harvey said, nervously.

"How are you?" Mal asked Harvey.

"Uh, I kind of feel like I'm going to throw up," Harvey told Mal.

"Yeah, okay, that's okay," Mal told Harvey as they got to their friends, "Look, we're right here with you, okay?"

"Okay," Harvey whispered. The trumpets got blown again as Mal and Harvey turned to face the stairs.

"King Benjamin," Lumiere announced before stepping to the side to reveal Ben. The crowd cheered as Ben looked down at Harvey with a blank face. Harvey could feel something was wrong but still tried to smile at Ben.