𝟎𝟐𝟓. losing, not an option

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟮 ❞

❝𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened," Harvey lectured the others after they told him what had happened, "What were you thinking?!"

"He was going to come with or without us," Evie defended them, "We just wanted to protect him."

"Yeah, and we completely blew it," Carlos reminded them.

"Okay. Okay," Jay quickly cuts in before anything gets out of hand, "So, what are we going to do?" Jay asked Harvey.

"We," Harvey said as gestured to himself and the group, "are not doing anything. This is between Zack and me and he's a punk. And guess what? Now, I have to go get him."

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Harv. You're still gonna have to go through Uma, Harry Hook, and their wharf rats," Carlos told Harvey.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us," Jay added.

"Zack said to come alone," Harvey reminded them.

"Harvey, come on," Mal said.

"He said to come alone," Carlos said before Harvey could reply, "I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere," Carlos flopped on the couch.

"We'll be here when you get back," Jay told Harvey.

Harvey nodded before leaving.

At the Chip Shop, Zack walked out with two trays since Uma was doing the dishes. Zack threw one down in front of an old man.

"Hey! I wanted the fried clams," The old man told Zack.

Zack looked at them annoyed, "And I wanted a cub. Life ain't fair!"

Zack set a tray down on a table before he stopped when he saw someone at the door. A visit from a very important guest.

"I'm back," Harvey said in a sing-song voice, causing everyone to look at him.

"Loser, party of one," Zack said, sarcastically as he gestured to the empty table in front of him, "Right this way, please," Zack kicked a chair to Harvey which Harvey stopped, causing Zack to smirk. Harvey turned the chair around and sat on it with a sigh.

"Place still stinks," Harvey told Zack.

"Oh, I'm sorry we're down a butler today, prince," Zack said, mockingly with his arm crossed.

"Where is he?" Harvey asked Zack, ignoring Zack's comment.

"You know, I've dreamed of this," Zack told Harvey as he removed his apron and threw it on the floor, "You wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me," Harvey told Zack in a bored tone, "I haven't given you thought since I left."

Zack slammed his hands on the table, leaning closer to Harvey, "Obviously. You have your perfect little life, don't you?" Zack said before turning back to everyone in the shop, "Doesn't he have the perfect little life?"

"Yeah!' Everyone shouted in agreement.

Zack then turned to face Harvey, "But we're twenty years into a garbage strike."

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on," Harvey told Zack, contentedly, "I see no need to bring Ben into this."

Zack laughed a little, "It may be a little unnecessary but, oh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal."

"Just like your father, there's always a catch," Harvey told Zack.

Zack sat down across from Harvey and slammed his arm elbow down on the table for an arm wrestle, "If you win, Ben's free to go, hmm?" Harvey smirked before putting his elbow on the table, "Don't you want to know what I get if I win?"

"Still dreaming," Harvey said as Zack grabbed his hand.

"Mmm. Last time I checked your mother thought she had things all sewn up, too, huh?" Zack teased Harvey, "How'd that work out for her again?"

"On three," Harvey told Zack, ignoring Zack's question.

"One," Zack smirked.

"Two," Harvey said.

"Three," They said in unison and the arm wrestle began.

"You know, that whole prince act, ugh," Zack rolled his eyes, "Never bought that for a second. You can stick a crown on a villain but you're still a villain."

"And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're still Fishy," Harvey fake gasped as he pushed Zack's arm down while his eyes turned red.

"If I win, you bring Uma and I the wand," Zack said, causing Harvey to lose focus as Zack won. Everyone cheered as Zack stood up before Zack turned to Harvey, "Now, if you want Beasty boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand to mine and Uma's ship tomorrow at noon. Sharp," Zack told Harvey as he started to walk away but turned back to Harvey, "Oh, and if you blab, you can kiss your baby goodbye," Zack gave Harvey a fake pout before walking away, laughing.

Harvey huffed before he left the shop, making his way to the hideout.

❤🃏

"There's no way we're going to give Zack and Uma the wand," Evie exclaimed after Harvey told the others what happened, "We can't just let them destroy Auradon."

"But if we don't Zack and Uma the wand, then Ben is toast, guys," Carlos reminded the group.

"Right, so we're going to give Zack and Uma, of all people, the wand?" Mal asked Carlos.

"Wait, you guys," Harvey cuts in, "Your 3D printer," Harvey reminded Carlos.

"A phony wand," Carlos said in realization, "In my sleep."

"Yes," Harvey exclaimed.

"But the second Uma or Zack tests it, they'll know it's fake," Evie told Harvey.

"Ok, so then we get Ben out really fast," Harvey said, "We need some kind of diversion."

"Smoke bombs," Jay cuts in.

"That's perfect," Mal exclaimed, "I'll get the chemicals in Lady Tremaine's place. That could work," Mal then walked over to Harvey, "Oh, and sick hair by the way."

"I was going to say that," Evie cuts in as she walks over to the two, "Evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game."

"Ok, you wanna know something?" Harvey asked Mal and Evie, "Dizzy did this."

"Little Dizzy!" Evie and Mal exclaimed in unison, "Shut up."

"I know. I'm loving it," Harvey told the two girls as he ran his fingers through his hair, "It's way better than my old look."

"Really proud of her," Evie smiled before Jay cleared his throat.

"Hello?" Carlos exclaimed, causing Mal, Evie and Harvey to look at the boys, confused. Carlos gave them the look.

"Right," Evie whispered.

"Jay, Carlos, you guys meet us at Pirates Bay, no later than noon. And you guys losing, not an option. Cause we're rotten..." Harvey told the group.

"To the core," The other four finished.

"Let's do this," Evie said as they all left the hideout and split up.