𝟎𝟐𝟒. don't you love me?

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟮 ❞

❝𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Ben and the Vks made it to the Vk's old hideout, knowing Harvey will probably be there, considering his bike was parked under the hideout. Jay threw a rock on the sign that said, 'Danger: Flying Rocks'. The gate opened to reveal a staircase. Evie led Ben towards them.

Ben walked up the first step  before turning back to four, "Wish me luck."

"All the way up," Jay told Ben as Ben started to walk up the stairs.

"Good luck," Evie called out.

Inside the hideout, Ben saw Harvey spray painting one of the walls.

"At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork," Ben said softly.

Harvey turned around and gasped, "Ben." Ben started to walk towards him but Harvey stopped him with his hands.

"Harvey, I'm so sorry about our fight," Ben told Harvey, "It was all my fault, please come home," Ben held out his ring.

"Ben," Harvey said as he climbed down on where he was and set down the spray can before walking over to Ben, "I am home."

"Well, I brought the limo, it's a sweet ride," Ben said, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I don't fit in Ben," Harvey told Ben, "I really gave it my best shot and if you think that I can change, I think you're wrong."

"Then I'll change," Ben told Harvey, "I'll skip school, have more fun. You know, I'll blow off some more responsibilities-"

"No, no!" Harvey cut off Ben, "See, I'm such a terrible influence. It's only a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not only will the kingdom turn on me but they'll turn on you."

"Don't quit us, Harvey," Ben told Harvey as he put his ring in Harvey's hand, "The people love you. I love you. Don't you love me?"

Harvey looked down at the ring in his hand, sadly before looking up at Ben, eyes glossy. Softly, he cupped Ben's face with his free hand, smiling sadly when seeing Ben lean towards to it. Harvey's breath stuttered as he pulled Ben into a kiss.

The kiss could only be described as full of heartbreak and love. Their mouths moving in sync as if telling a secret. The kiss was soft, loving, full of sadness, heartbreak and... loss. Harvey knew that this kiss was going to hurt him and especially Ben, because he knew, he knew that the only reason he was kissing Ben was for his selfish reasons. He was saying goodbye, bye to Ben, to Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, his life in Auradon, Auradon. He was selfish but he had to do this, to protect Ben and his friends. Harvey tried so hard to hold back the tears but couldn't help the tear slide down his face once he pulled away from Ben.

Harvey sniffled upon seeing Ben's glossy, tearful eyes. His hand that was still cupping Ben's cheek, slowly stroking the soft, pale-red skin before he dropped the hand and looked down on the ring in his hand before placing it in Ben's hand and pushing his hand away, "I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you and it's best for Auradon."

"Harvey, please don't," Ben pleaded, eyes tearful as he took a step closer to him but Harvey stepped back.

"Ben," Harvey said, softly, "I can't do this," Harvey wiped his tears before he picked up the spray can and went back to stand on the platform, "You should go," Harvey's back was turned towards Ben but he could still feel Ben behind him, "Ben, please go. Please leave," Harvey told Ben when Ben was just standing there, "I'm sorry," Harvey mumbled after Ben left the hideout.

Ben walked down the stairs as the others were waiting for him.

"So?" Evie asked as Ben made it down the stairs, "Where's Harvey?"

"He's not coming back," Ben told the others.

"What?" Mal exclaimed, "We'll talk to him," Mal pulled Evie over to the microphone as Ben walked away from the group.

"Harv," Evie said into the microphone, "Harvey, it's Evie and Mal. Let us just talk to you for a second. Harvey, come on."

"Go away," They heard Harvey shout into the microphone.

Jay walked over to the girls, "Let's give him a couple hours to cool off," Jay told the girls causing, Mal and Evie to let out a sigh.

"Guys," Carlos called out as the others walked over to him, "Where's Ben?"

"Ben?" Evie called out, "Ben?" They all let out sighs of relief when they saw someone, who they thought was Ben, walking towards them, "Ben, don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you?" Harry asked as he, instead of Ben, walked up to them, "But that's my specialty."

"Harry," Mal said, glaring at him

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked, demanding an answer.

"Oh, eh, we nicked him," Harry gestured behind him, "Mmhm, yeah and if you want to see him again, have Harvey come to the Chip Shop, tonight. Alone. Zack wants a little visit," Harry told the group before looking at Jay, "Aw, Jay, seems like you've lost your touch."

"Jay," Evie said as she stopped him from lunging at Harry.

Harry looked at Carlos and barked before walking away. Once Harry was gone, Jay climbed up the side of the stairs as the others followed him.