𝟎𝟒𝟏. my once upon a time

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝟯 ❞

❝𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

After it got dark outside, Ben led the way to the Fairy Cottage, while everyone else followed. As they got closer, they quietly crept through the trees, using them as cover every few feet. Harvey and Ben held hands as they quietly rushed to the gate in front of the Cottage. Ben quickly opened it as the others rushed up behind them. Ben then quickly opened the front door of the cottage as they all went inside... to find an empty cottage. Jay quickly ran upstairs to check the second floor.

Jay quickly went down the stairs, "She's not upstairs," He informed the group.

Then suddenly there was a banging noise coming from the closet causing everyone to all whirled around in shock to look at the closet. Ben looked through the window on the door before he opened it to reveal Chad sitting on the ground, scared, terrified.

"Chad?" Ben asked, in shock.

"I want my mommy," Chad cried out. Ben reached down to help him but he flinched back, scared, "No!"

"It's okay," Ben whispered before slowly helping Chad stand up, "What happened, buddy?" Ben asked Chad as he hesitantly looked around the room.

"Huh," Chad said as he stood up straight, "Ben. Ben! Your face. She's gone? Huh? And the door's open. I'm free. Oh! Freedom!" Chad shouted before running out of the cottage as Harry laughed before they all went outside.

"Oh. Alright. Let's get this Audrey chick taken care of already," Zack said as the group all walked outside, "What do you say, Harv? Time to wrap things up?" Zack asked Harvey as they shared a smile and a fist bump. Mal and Uma shared a small smile before sharing a fist bump.

"You know, someday, you're gonna have to tell me how you guys got teamed up," Ben told Zack and Harvey as he wrapped an arm around Harvey.

"Actually, Harvey promised to let all the kids off the Isle once this is over," Evie said, proudly.

"Harvey?" Ben asked, confused as Harvey came to a stop and turned to face everyone.

"I have to tell you guys something," Harvey blurted out as he hesitantly looked at everyone, "Um... I lied. The kids won't be coming off the Isle."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked Harvey, confused.

"The program is shut down," Harvey told them, sadly, "And the barrier... will be closed for good."

"For Aurdon's safety," Ben muttered.

"Hold up," Zack cuts in as he walks over to stand in front of Harvey, "So, we're saving your precious people and your behinds for a lie. I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always out for yourself."