𝟎𝟏𝟎. did i mention?

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞

❝𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍?

{THIRD PERSON POV}

The next day, Ben and Audrey were standing next to Ben's locker. They saw some girls sitting at a table, complimenting each other's hair. Harvey walked out of his classroom, making his way to his locker.

"Hey, look, it's Harvey!" One of the girls said as she pointed, causing the other girls to turn and look.

"Hey, Harvey!" A girl called out.

"Love my hair, Harvey!" Another girl called out.

Harvey jumped when he heard his name. He turned around and waved to the girls, winking at them, causing the girls to giggle and blush. Harvey turned to open his locker as Jay just happened to lean on a locker next to Harvey's locker.

"Aren't you feeling kinda weird about this?" Jay asked Harvey as Harvey looked at him, "I mean, it's not so bad here."

"Are you insane?" Harvey asked Jay, "Long Live Evil! You're mean! You're awful! You're bad news!" He reminded Jay, "Snap out of it!" He said as he snapped his fingers in front of Jay's face.

Jay blinked, "Thanks, Harv! I needed that," he smiled. Harvey patted his back, tilting his head towards the girls before turning back to his locker. Jay smirked and walked over to the railing to flirt with the girls in the courtyard.

Harvey saw Audrey and Ben standing next to Ben's locker.

"Did you think they actually paid for those?" Audrey asked Ben, looking at a group of girls, "They did it to Jane's hair too and Fairy Godmother is not happy about it."

"What's the harm?" Ben asked, confused, laughing a little.

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know, it's lips, and the legs and the clothes and everyone would look good and then...where will I be," Audrey ranted, having a sad look when she said 'where will I be.' Harvey rolled his eyes at what Audrey said.

"Listen, Audrey-" Ben started but was cut off.

"I will see you at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation, okay?" Audrey told Ben.

"Okay," Ben said.

"Bye, Benny-boo," Audrey said, kissing his cheek.

"Bye," Ben said as he watched Audrey walk away.

Harvey took a deep breath before he closed his locker and turned to Ben, "Hey, Benny-boo," he said, trying to mimic Audrey's voice.

Ben turned around and smiled when he saw Harvey, "Hey."