𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━˚❤👑🃏⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦

━━━━⋆。˚❤👑🃏⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 ❞

❝𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Honey I'm home!" Harvey called out as he entered the castle, "Honey! Ben!" Harvey called out again when he got  no response. He then heard laughing from the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen only to find his two sons and husband throwing flour at each other, "What are you all doing?"

The three stop to see Harvey standing at the doorway, "Um, baking," Ben told Harvey.

"What exactly are you baking?" Harvey asked, raising his eyebrows.

"We were baking pancakes," Brayden, the oldest twin, answered.

"And this is how you bake pancakes?" Harvey asked in disbelief.

"It was dad's idea," Hayden, the youngest twin, answered as he pointed at Ben, causing Ben to put his hands up in surrender.

Harvey sighed and shook his head, "You all are in so much trouble..." The three looked down in shame. Harvey started to smirk, "...For not inviting me," Harvey then took a handful of flour and threw it at Ben. Ben looked at him shocked.

"Oh, it's on," Ben challenged as he threw flour at Harvey. The kitchen was filled with their laughter and giggles, the air making them feel like a family, a true family.

❤🃏

"And...done," Harvey said as he closed the door of the twins' room, not waking them up, after 2 hours of trying to get to sleep. He walked down the stairs into the living room only to see Ben sleeping on the couch. Harvey chuckled at the sight.

He went up to Ben, sat on the couch and lifted Ben's head so now Ben's head is on his lap. He took the TV remote and turned on the TV, continuing his show since the kids and Ben are asleep. He watched a couple of episodes until he felt himself fall asleep.

For Harvey's entire life, he has always wanted to know what love feels like. And he's always wanted to be in a relationship, especially with the boy he's been dreaming about. Once he came to Auradon it was like a dream come true. He met a boy and this boy was the boy in his dream. Ben, son of Beast and Belle, never in a million years would Harvey think he would date the prince, or should we say King, of Auradon. In the end of the day, Harvey got his happily ever after. Who knew villains could also have a happily ever after?

❤🃏

"I love you, Ben Beast."
"I love you too, Harvey Beast."

❤🃏

{THE END}

{THE END}