Chapter 5: Unlike You

" It's amazing... I mean... It can even be the title song. " Chanyeol was talking to him but Junmyeon still couldn't get over the shock of the fact who inspired the story. He didn't wanna give out the lyrics but Minseok walked on him, found it and thought it would be a waste if they don't give it to Chanyeol to compose the song.

" Hyung are you here? "

" What did you say? "

" I asked is this gonna be collaboration? Since there's 2 side? "

Junmyeon looked at the paper in his hand. What happened to him?

" Sure?.... I mean why not. If you think it'll work. "

" Hey Where are you? "

" Right here. " he smiled. He can't tell anyone what happened.

" I don't know about the title song but let's have a MV for it? I'll find the perfect match. "

" A MV? "

" Yeah. Definitely. I mean it's like a short movie. "

Junmyeon still thought: what have I done?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lu checked on Kris to see his reaction.

" You see I know you came here to show me this but what am I supposed to do? "

Luhan looked at the tall man in disbelief.

" She's the girl from your last date. "

" So what? " He looked so indifferent and it was making Lu go crazy.

" She has a interview. You better wish they don't ask about you. "

" They'll but she's not going to talk. "
Lu really wanted to know where this confidence was coming from but the word "relationship " came out of TV.

" Aren't you in a relationship right now? You were on a date last week. "
Although Kris was in a I-don't- care role, he kinda wanted to know how she's gonna handle it.

" Oh No." she chuckled.
"It wasn't a date. It was just two friends having dinner. As for dating, currently I wanna focus on my career. "

" So you have a new project? "

" I'm gonna have my debut in kpop. This as much as I can tell you. Just wait for it. " she held her smile.

" Wow she really didn't say anything. She could've smashed you and didn't do it. " Lu shut the TV off.

Kris rolled his eyes.

" I told you. You just like to worry about stupid things. "
Lu narrowed his eyes on the word " stupid "

" By the way, I didn't know she's a singer. " Kris randomly asked to stop the previous conversation.

" You slept with her without knowing what she does? "

" Does it matter? "

Luhan really wanted to smash that cool face on the table in front of him.

" Yeah. A singer. Apparently she's going to work with one of top idols in kpop. Uhhh... I forgot his name. "

Kris really wasn't listening, he just wanted to get out of there. Apparently the girl got what she wanted, the rest didn't matter to him.

" Oh yeah. Suho. She's gonna work with him. "

" Haven't heard of him. "

" Because unlike you he doesn't go around with girls and he works modern rock and pop. You don't like that kind of music. "