Chapter 14: I'm Sorry

Kris honestly didn't know how to react. He could have expected anything but this... This was beyond his imagination.

" But.. But.. How's that possible? " Lu broke the long time silence.

" Someone showed me the pictures of that night. The lyrics just popped up. "  Suho explained calmly. He had a hard time deciding what to do. He thought if he stay silent, everything will calm down eventually. But it didn't. It got worse and worse till the point he sat in front of the guy he was running away from. He knew he could come up with a story that wouldn't be a complete lie although what he confessed to right now was completely the truth but 90 percent maybe?

" So what should we do? " Sehun was still in shock.

" Can we just stay silent about it? " Suho asked Lu.

" I'm sorry guys. I brought you here and it ended like this. None of my team knew this and after I found out that I'll work with Jane, it felt weird to talk about it. But I guess I'm not a good liar." a bitter smile formed on his lips.

Kris should be mad, right? But why he wasn't? Even himself didn't know what he was feeling. He wanted to ask why? Tons of celebrities pics came out, why did he write about him? Why him? Why that night?
Suho eyes were full of struggles. He had a inner war and it was too obvious. Kris just wanted to know why he was troubled.

" I honestly don't know. I guess there's no other choice if you don't wanna talk about it. " Lu answered Suho but his eyes were looking at Kris. Waiting for a signal to tell him what to do. But apparently Kris was any place but here.

" I'll get hyung's manger call you. " Sehun held Junmyeon hand. Immediately Kris eyes dropped from Suho eyes to the hand. Was it wrong that he wanted to break those apart?
Lu nodded and he exchanged number with Sehun. Although Sehun really didn't want to leave but he knew Junmyeon wants to be anywhere but there. So he gave them a fast goodbye and pulled Suho out with him.

" Well, I didn't see that coming. " Lu sighed.
Kris nodded while his eyes were focused on the place the Junmyeon sat just a minute ago.

~~~~~~~~

" I said let's drink together. " Xiumin said while watching Junmyeon emptying some bottles already.

"Sorry... " Suho smiled and made place for him.

" Sehun told me... " Xiu said sitting next to him.

" I'm sorry. I should have told you about it... "

" So how about now? Can you tell me what's going on?"

" The problem is I don't know. I hadn't met the guy yet but I imagined myself on a date with him... It's bad enough that it's a he... "

" Hey.. Hey... There's nothing wrong with being a he... But you met him tonight... So? "

" Nothing. I'm more messed up... "
He was drunk but he didn't care. What's the big deal?

" I mean how is that possible?? Out of all the people out there I had to fall for a guy who has a reputation for being a fuck boy who are into girls... "

He tried to hold back his tears. Xiu waited for him to get it all out and just patted his back.

" I'm sorry for ruinning tonight... "

" Just shut up.. " Xiu shook his head with a smile as an answer.

There were so many things that Junmyeon were sorry for...