Chapter 6: What's Wrong?

" Who? "

" The girl is Chinese-korean. You'll just love her voice. I know your taste. Let me just find some of her works. "

Xiumin was trying to introduce the young girl to Suho, thinking he might not know her. But the problem was Junmyeon knew this girl way too well.

" Didn't she just had a dating rumor? " he asked awkwardly.
Why the hell the girl that he wrote the song about (maybe exactly not her but he refuse to think otherwise. ) should appear in front of him and worse sing the song with him????

" Uoh. So you know her. Yeah but I mean it's normal to have these kind of rumors, isn't it? And you don't judge people like that. " Xiumin was hella confused.

" I'm not judging just asked. " he was hardly heard.

" Chanyeol composed the song. I'm gonna it send you. We're gonna start recording when she gets here. I think it'll be in a week maybe? "

Junmyeon nodded absent minded. No matter how much he wanted to distant himself from the guy he never saw, he still was at square one.
Things were not going so well.

~~~~~~~~
Jane looked at her watch nervously. She was supposed to get the demo of the song a hour ago.
Jane never thought the dating rumor works this fast. Right one week after that night she got a offer to sing with Suho. Kim Suho. The guy was the reason the girl got into a pop industry.

Her phone got a short notice, showing she got a message. " Just got the song. Sent it to your mail. We're leaving in a week so practice as much as you can. " her manager was a little cold since the rumor but who cares if she gets the job?

She jumped on her laptop. She played the demo. She listened to the song over and over. The lyrics were wierd. It made her to remember the memory of that night with each time. Why it felt like the lyrics was just made to describe her miserable moments that night??

" Who wrote the lyrics? " She immediately called her manager.

" Obviously Suho. Have you ever saw the guy sing other people songs?"

" Can I talk to him about it? "

" What? Why? "

" Please? It's about the lyrics. I need to.... I need to get the feelings right. "

" I'll talk to his manager. " She answered after some moments obviously not believing her and hung up.

~~~~~~~~
It's not rare if Xiumin and Sehun Just show up at his door especially now since they both think he's been weird lately. But right now the weird one was Xiumin cause he was on his phone for 15 minutes already.

" No one arrange a schedule at this time. " Sehun said annoyed, he wanted them to go on with their movie.

After some time Kim Minseok came back.

" Jane wants to talk to you. "

" Jane? "

" The Chinese girl? "
The moment Suho found out who he meant, a frown formed on his face which made Sehun and Xiumin confused.

" What for? "

" She said about the lyrics. Hey are you OK? You don't like that girl? "

" Why wouldn't I? "

" I'm sorry hyung buy you really should see your face right now. You literally hate this girl. " Sehun was shocked. He was pretty sure Junmyeon never saw the girl so why?

" I just don't like it when people disturb me. I'm gonna talk to her in the morning. "
The other exchanged looks. Suho just cut the conversation and they couldn't go on. They had to wait for a better chance.