Chapter 12: Not Quite A Confession

The only voice coming from other line was some scared breathing.

" Who the hell are you? " Luhan asked angrily. Apparently the other guy knew him well but he had no idea who he is.

" Byun Beakhyun? "

Lu waited for more information.

" OK you see. If I talk Kris will kill me if I don't, you will. But Kris is more dangerous because he knows my address. So have a good talk. " The guy talked so fast then hung up.
Lu looked at the phone still in shock.

" What are you doing with my phone? " Kris asked when he came into the room and saw Luhan just standing there looking at his phone.

" You're gay? " Lu asked. He couldn't believe it. They're talking about Kris. The guy has a record of sleeping with women.
Kris dropped the jacket he was holding.

" Beakhyun that basterd. "

" It's true?????? "

" Kind of? " Kris was helpless. He knew Lu didn't have a problem with those things but still a fear found his way. A voice full of "what if "s was filling his head. The same voice that stopped him every time.

" How can it be? You slept with tons of girls. "

" I told you it was just two friends having dinner. "

" I didn't know you actually mean dinner.... "

" I'm sorry I should have told you. You have every reason to be mad. "

" Since when did you know? "

" Before my debut I guess?? "

"BEFORE YOUR DEBUT??????"

Kris wasn't sure anyone voice could go higher than Lu.

" I was scared you wouldn't be my friend anymore. " he tried to make puppy eyes.

" Have you lost your mind? " Lu looked at him as a matter of factly.
Kris let go of his breath that he was holding for God knows how long.

" Who is this Byun Beakhyun that knows your big secret? "

Kris laughed at the sarcasm in his tone.

" He's a vocal trainer. God you should hear his high notes. "

Lu narrowed his eyes which made Kris to clear his throat.

" Anyway I met him before Debut when I was working on my vocal. Since he himself had a boyfriend, I just told him I guess? "

Lu looked at his watch.
" Go get ready or we'll be late. But I'm gonna talk to you when we comeback. " he pointed his finger in Kris face.
Kris nodded with a smile.

~~~~~~~

" Hyung this might be your record for talking too much. "

" I just want you to behave. Don't make a fight. "

Suho parked the car in the restaurant parking. He turned his head around and it took him 30 seconds to spot a tall guy. He turned around to tell Sehun but Sehun mouth was open.

" What's wrong with you? "

" He's so freaking gorgeous. "

" Who? Kris? "

" No fucking way. He's just ridiculously tall. The guy next to him. "

Was it normal that Suho didn't notice the guy at all? Sehun was right. He was gorgeous but his eye always came back to the tall and handsome guy.

" Let's go Hyung. I wanna introduce myself. "
Suho smiled at Sehun's impatient. Apparently he didn't need to worry about him.