Chapter 15: Just The Two Of Us

So HI guys! This story was put on hiatus for known and unknown reasons. But last night I gotta comment for me to continue and it was a little push that I needed to publish this chapter that I wrote like maybe 1 months ago. I hope even that one person enjoy this. So...  Love you <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His phone wouldn't stop calling. Junmyeon half opened his eyes and tried to make it full open but failed. A bad headache was hitting him and his phone wasn't helping it at all. He sweared before reaching out to his phone and answer it without checking.

" Hello... "

" Hi, it's Kris. Were you asleep? "

Junmyeon woke up immediately and sat straight on his bed. His eyes were wide open now. He checked his watch: 9 A. M. Maybe he overslept a little bit.

"Hi... Actually it's alright I had to wake up now. " He couldn't process why Kris is calling him.

" Um OK. So do you have a schedule? Can we meet? "

" No... No I'm free. I just need to call my manager. " He didn't know if he's free or not but it didn't matter. He would cancel everything.

" Actually I was hoping to meet alone. Just the two of us... "

" OH... " Suho heart was beating so fast and he couldn't breath.

" If it's uncomfortable... "

" No No... Just text me the time and place. I'll be there. "

After Kris hung up, he texted Xiumin to make sure he was free which he luckily was. After he mentioned he wants to meet Kris, Xiu just asked " Do you want me there or not? " with no more discussion. God knows how happy he was to have him. In the middle of all these texts, Kris text arrived and he wanted to meet at his hotel room. Junmyeon sighed at the address, he's going to be in a big trouble.

~~~~~~~~

Kris slept for just two hours last night. All the time he just sat on the couch and thought about the situation. Normally if such thing happened, he would sue them for invading his privacy or make scene over the phone. He would never bother coming here and there was no way he wouldn't get angry. But there was something in this guy that always took him back from the cliff one second before jumping. At exactly 9 A. M he decided to call him and ask him to meet. He just called before he change his mind but now maybe he regrets it a little bit. He sent the hotel address but he felt uneasy. He looked around the room. They'll be alone here and Kris couldn't trust himself with that...
Just some moments after he put his hoodie on, some knocked on the door.

" Was I too late? "

Kris smiled and shook his head then made way for him to inter then closed the door.
Junmyeon clothes were simple. A black jean and a simple black shirt with a french black hat. Kris wasn't fan of wearing just one color in your style but he didn't know it could make someone this gorgeous.
Suho walked in and stood in the middle of the room awkwardly.

" You can sit wherever you want... " Kris stood behind him waiting for him to make a decision. Suho looked around, he just had a couch as an option. Kris kept his distance and sat on the bed.

" Ummm... So about last night... I'm genuinely sorry..."

" Actually I'm not mad... " Kris interrupted.

" But you have every right to be... " Suho whispered and dropped his head. Kris would give anything for the guy to wash his sadness. He hesitated a little but after some moments, he went and sat next to him.

" Maybe... But I'm not... "
The closed distance between them scared Junmyeon. He looked around to find the smiling Kris EXACTLY next to him.

" Why not? " Junmyeon whispered.

" Cause if you haven't done it, we would never meet... " Kris face was closer than he, himself, expected. Kris eyes unintentionally focused on Suho lips. Junmyeon felt his throat go dry so he thought wetting his lips.

" I think it's a better idea if you don't do that... " Kris whispered. Kris was right. He's not trustworthy to be left alone with this guy.