Chapter 9: Phone Call

When Jane saw Kris name on her phone, she was still in her hotel room in Korea. For the first seconds, she was too scared to answer but she figured if she doesn't, it'll make him angrier.

" How dare you? " Kris shouted and she closed her eyes.

" What? " She whispered.

" So you're gonna act like you haven't see the articles? "
Of course she did. It started when a fan account casually mentioned the the story line of the lyrics is similar to her experience but somehow it made its way to all big sites in just some minutes. She wanted to give out an explanation but Suho refused to talk to her. Honestly she gave Suho every right to be mad. He probably spent days to write that lyrics but somehow a girl came in and stole it from him.

" I wasn't the one who wrote the lyrics. "

" OH okey. So you went to him and cried because of it? "

" I didn't do anything Kris. I haven't talked about you or anyone else. We just worked. "

" You want me to believe this bullshit? "

" Whatever I say Kris, you won't believe me. Why don't you call him and ask him about it? "

~~~~~~~
" We can say that you guys met after you wrote the lyrics? " Xiumin looked at him.

" DUDE I know you're angry, but at the end of day your name is on the lyrics. You get the credit " Sehun tried his best shot.

" I'm not angry because of that. I don't give a damn about the stupid credit. " Suho said playing with the guitar he was holding.

" So what are you mad about? I mean if you don't care. "

" Who said I'm mad? "
The problem was even himself didn't know what he was mad about. He just saw the article and suddenly his home became suffocating. But he surely knew whatever it was, it didn't have anything to do with the lyrics or something like that. Something about the name Kris made him go mad.

" The fact that you're sitting here with the guitar? "

They were all gathered at Chanyeol studio. When Junmyeon is angry, he just goes there and play random instruments. When Chan noticed him, he called Xiumin and Sehun to come over. Junmyeon rolled his eyes but stayed silent and paid attention to his playing.
Xiumin huffed. Junmyeon was his best friend and clearly things were not so good for him.
They didn't know that they should stay or leave. There was awkward silence till a phone call broke it.
Suho looked at his phone and half smiled.

" Hey Zhang Yixing. " he tried to sound upbeat.

" Hey man. What's up? I saw your new MV, have I mentioned that I'm your biggest fan? "

" Thousands times already. " he chuckled.

" Ummm... Junmyeon.... I'm sorry but one of my closest friends wanna talk to you about something important. "

" Okey? What's going on? Who's your friend? "

" Kris wu? He wants to talk to you about the lyrics. "
Junmyeon froze on his spot. Kris wants to talk to him?? He could swear everyone in the room could hear his heartbeats.

" I know you maybe are mad for the articles but he just wants to clear the misunderstandings. " Yixing explained when Suho didn't answer.
Xiumin looked at the pale man in front of him. What possibly could Yixing have said to make him look like that.