Chapter 10: Arrangement

Yixing really had a hard time focusing on talking to Junmyeon because of Kris. He has no idea why but the guy hadn't stopped moving around since Lay said he'll call Suho.
Kris was so nervous that it didn't make sense. He wasn't that nervous when he debuted.

" If you fucking stop moving he's waiting. " Yixing put the phone on hold.
Kris just froze and looked at the phone.

" What the hell is wrong with you? " Lay hit his shoulder.
In Kris mind it was a good question that he asked. He cleared his throat and picked up the phone.

" Ummm Hi. I'm Kris. "

" I know. And you probably know but I'm Junmyeon. "
Kris could hear his smile which made him smile too.

" I'm sorry to bother you and I know it might sound rude but I wanna talk about the lyrics. "

Lu looked at Lay confused.
" Since when he became polite? "  Lay shake his head as an answer. They never saw Kris like that.

" Where the hell are you going? " Lu shouted. When they turned their head Kris was walking to the ballcon. Kris gave him a sharp eye as an answer.

" Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? " Lu shouted behind him.

~~~~~~~

Xiumin knew Yixing since the last time he worked with Suho and they've been in contact since but he really had no idea what he was talking about with Suho that made him to walk out of the studio.

" You can say whatever you want, but I don't have a good feeling about this. " Sehun said suspicious.

" You don't have a good feeling about anybody. " Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

" I like you guys... "

" Except us? "

" People are scary, OK? Read the news please. "
Chanyeol opened his mouth to answer but Xiumin interrupted him.

" You know Lay. "

" That was Lay? " 

" So who the hell do you think Yixing is? "

" Hyung spoke Chinese. I couldn't distinguish the name. " Sehun whispered the last word. Kyungsoo patted his back and Xiu and Chan shake their head.
Some minutes after that Suho walked back in. He was smiling which didn't make sense.

" What's going on? " Xiumin asked him first.
He looked up to the 4 pair of eyes who were staring at him.

" We're gonna have some guests. "

" What? Who? "

" Kris Wu? "

" WHAT? " Suho could bet they never been this harmonic ever.

" Why would he wanna come here? " Kyungsoo asked.

" We're gonna talk about the misunderstanding between us. "

" I said I don't have a good feeling about this. " Sehun frowned.

" You introduced the guy to me. "

" I just showed you a picture. I did NOT say invite him here for dinner. "

" Well it is what it is. He's coming. "

" Don't you think it would be too scandalous? I mean he had a dating rumor with someone you worked with and they say the lyrics is about that. " Kyungsoo explained.
Suho knew all these things but he never said the lyrics weren't about him.

" I know. But if we meet and solve the problem then give out the statement, it all will work out. " he was just trying to explain things to himself, the fact that he was looking forward to this meeting.