THE BEGINNING.

OMNISCIENT
"Mommy please don't make me go" Bleu cried from the backseat of her moms car.

"I want to stay with you and daddy! I don't want to go with grandma" she said with a huge frown evident on her face.

"It's just for a little bit baby. Daddy and i will come back for you i promise. We just have to go on a trip some where" Her mother Khloe told her as she blinked back her tears looking at her daughter through the rear view mirror.
"Why can't i go? I wanna go" she sniffled .

"This trip isn't for kids baby" she answered stopping at the red light. Picking up her phone she checked the time seeing it was 3am and they were almost to her mother Holly's house.

Pulling into her mothers driveway she turned around seeing her daughter sleeping with her thumb in her mouth. Getting out the car she rushed to the trunk opening it grabbing her daughters suitcases and bringing it up to the door.

"Come on baby wake up" Khloe said waking up bleu "Are we here?" she yawned looking up at her mother. "Yes come on" she replied picking her up and helping her out the car.

Setting her back down i grabbed her hand and walked up to the front door with her. "Your gonna be good for grandma right?" she asked putting the hoodie on her bead. "Yes mommy" she frowned.

She really didn't want to leave her mommy or her father. They always went on trips and usually they would take her but this time she couldn't go which confused her 5 year old mind.

"When i go get in the car knock on the door okay?" she told her as she nodded. "I love you Sayori Bleu" Khloe smiled kissing her daughter on her cheek as she gave her a hug. "I love you too mommy".

Letting go Khloe walked back to her car getting in and honking the horn 2 or 3 times just in case before backing out of the driveway speeding down the street.

"MOMMY!" she cried watching as her mother vanished from her view. Turning around she knocked on the door as her mother instructed with tear filled eyes.

"Who is that knocking on my door at this time of night?" Holly mumbled to herself as she climbed out of her bed throwing on her robe and house shoes before making her way to the front door .

"Who?" she called out as she heard crying closer and closer she got towards the door. Opening the door she looked down to see her granddaughter surrounded by suitcases and a face full of tears.

Dropping down she pulled her daughter into her arms and gave her a hug as she tried to comfort her crying granddaughter. "Mommy left me" she said crying loudly into Hollys arms.

Holly truly didn't know what to tell her granddaughter about her mother.

"Come on bleu let's go in the house" she said letting go of her granddaughter. "Grab your little suitcase baby and bring it to your room" she told her as she grabbed the bigger one along with an extra bag letting bleu walk in first.

"Do you know where your mommy went?" Holly asked rolling the suitcase into bleu's room.

"A trip" she answered wiping her face from the tears welling up in her eyes.

"oh lord" Holly mumbled under her breathe before going to sit next to her granddaughter. "Let's change you into your pajamas you can sleep with grandma tonight" she said trying to fight her own tears.

She didn't want to make bleu cry any more since she knew she had to be crying almost the whole way here. Plus she knew bleu didn't like being away from her parents.

"Do you wanna watch miraculous or pj mask?" Holly asked turning on the tv "Miraculous" she replied getting under the covers. Putting miraculous on she set the remote down before exiting out the room and going back into bleu's room.

Looking through bleu's clothes she looked for something explaining why Khloe just dropped her daughter off at 3am with little to no explanation on why.

After looking through all her bags and not finding anything to explain why she picked up her phone calling her daughter.

"What the hell" Holly mumbled after realizing Khloe and Sean blocked her number and house phone number.

"God give me strength".