20.

Sayori Bleu Jones
                       Atlanta,Georgia

                       Sayori Bleu Jones                        Atlanta,Georgia

"IM BACK GRANDMA!" i yelled walking through the door.

"Living room".

"I'm back finally!" i shouted waving the wing-stop bag around."I missed you" i smiled setting the wingstop bag on the ground and walking over to give her a hug "i missed you too baby" she said hugging me back. "How have you been?".

"I've been good. Just working and chilling with poppa" i answered. "How about you?" i asked picking up one of the wings bringing it up to my lips "I've been great, work has been quite easy so far just been in the NICU taking care of the babies" she replied before putting a wing in her mouth. "How's college going?" she questioned "is it easy? or hard for you?".

"It's surprisingly easy for me. I thought college would harder but i guess as i continue it'll start to get harder" i shrugged. "You didn't take all those college preparation tests for nothing" she said as i laughed "Probably why it's not that hard for me right now" i mumbled she nodded.

"What about you and poppa?".

"What about me and poppa?" i scrunched my face up looking over at her. "Well! Are you guys together?" she asked smirking i shook my head "no, not right now. I'm not ready to for all that right now" i shook my head.  "Kaizen?" she questioned "is if because of him?".

"Yes, he called a few days ago and said some really cruel things to me grandma. It truly hurt my feelings deeply and i still think about the words he said to me" i frowned as she wiped her hands free of barbecue sauce.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she raised her eyebrows "no, i don't". "Okay, well i have to tell you something" She told me as this sad look fell upon her face "What's wrong granny?" i questioned wiping my hands free of sauce and giving her my current attention. "Just stay calm okay?".

"Your scaring me grams" i mumbled. "Just blurt it out, i can handle it".

"Okay, ihavestage1breastcancer" she said quickly; i scrunched my face up "You have what?". "I have stage 1 break cancer" she repeated as i felt my eyes get watery with tears but i blinked them back.

"What treatment can they give you?" i asked not letting the tears fall. "Chemo, i start the treatment tomorrow i believe" she answered as i nodded slowly "You can beat this! I know you can your a strong woman". "I will. I'll beat this just for you" she said smiling softly while a tear fell down her face.

"Grandma your strong. Don't cry" i frowned reaching over and giving her a hug. I have never seen my Grandma cry before besides the time i graduated high school early and that was tears of joy.

"I know baby. I'm gonna be fine" she mumbled,
i let go and kissed her cheek. "Would you like me to go to your doctor visits with you? You know i have no problem going" I asked but she shook her head "no- no it's fine. Your uncle Money will take me".