14.

OMNISCIENT
                   Los Angeles, California
A WEEK  LATER

"All i want to know is why we're you gone for two days Kaizen!" Sayori said following him into the room.

Kaizen had been gone since Sayori called him which was last week, they had to stay a whole extra week because they didn't want to leave Kaizen here plus he wasn't answering his phone calls nor texts. They even had Amira call him.

"Ion have to tell you shit Sayori" He told her shaking his head.

"You went m.i.a ! I didn't even know if you where okay or anything!" She expressed as he kicked off his shoes not paying her any mind.

He wasn't paying her any mind. He was having a really good day, he only came back because Nia was going out with her mother to tell her the news. Nia was pregnant, She went to the doctors last Friday for a checkup where she found out she was pregnant just in the early stages.

"Leave me alone Sayori real shit ion wanna hear allat" he told her taking everything out his pockets and grabbing a new outfit before going into the bathroom.

"See where just fine before we came down here Kaizen ! What happened!" she yelled, he only
turned up his music in response so he didn't have to hear her bickering anymore.

Sighing loudly Sayori flopped on the bed trying to gather her thoughts on what to do and what to say to get him to talk to her. She didn't know what to do anymore since she'd never seen him act like that towards her.

Feeling her phone start vibrating like crazy inside her pocket she pulled it out seeing notifications from Instagram, clicking on one of the notifications that took her to a post.

liked by 12,678 youluvnia: happy to announce! I'm pregnant 🥺💕💕💕💕

liked by 12,678
youluvnia: happy to announce! I'm pregnant 🥺💕💕💕💕. @slimrixh
nyomilove: CONGRATS BESTIEE🥺!!
iix.sandraa: #TeamBoy!
random: isn't that @cartixbleu bf 🤨?
random: well this is suspicious 😐.

Feeling her heart drop into her stomach she exited off instagram just as she got a message from a unknown number.
213-143-779: ready to be a step-mom?
213-143-779- can't wait to meet you 💕! *1 attachment*

Letting her sadness overcome her she let her tears fall as she threw her phone across the room just as Kaizen came out the bathroom.

"Sayori what the fuck?" Kaizen asked mugging her watching her cry. "How could you?!" Sayori questioned looking over at him with pure anger in her eyes "Could what?" he scrunched his face he had no idea she found out about Nia's pregnancy.

"YOU GOT SOMEBODY PREGNANT!" she cried getting up and slapping him in the face as tears fell from her eyes. "I hate you!"Sayori yelled as she started hitting him repeatedly.