1.

Sayori Bleu Jones
                          Atlanta, Georgia

"Bleu don't you think you should try and get out the house sometimes?" My grandma asked as we watched 'The Price Is Right'

"No i don't. I'm perfectly fine with staying in the house with you" i answered giving her the same reply as always.

She was always trying to get me to go out and make friends with new people, but to be honest i didn't like going out anywhere i liked being able to be alone and at peace.

"Your always in the house even when i'm gone at the hospital working your in the house. You graduated highschool early and have a few months before you figure out if you want to go to college or find something else to do" she sighed.

"It's better for me this way. Nobody to bother me" i shrugged. "i'm not gonna push you any more, but i have to work overnight at the hospital again so im not cooking tonight" she told me before standing up.

"Okay" i nodded watching as walked down the hall to her room.

Sometimes i wanted friends but the idea of having someone else leave is a deal breaker.

Turning the tv off i went to my room getting on my laptop and opening up SHEIN looking for some more clothes to spend money on.

That's all i really ever did was sleep, shop and spend time with my grandma and occasionally going to the courts to play basketball.

"Im leaving. I love you and make sure you call your uncle!" I heard my grandma yell followed by the door closing.

"Just the 2 of us we can make it if we tried!" i yelled hugging my bag of weed. I can smoke in the house but ion like smoking when my grandma home, i feel like that's disrespectful.

After rolling up my blunt i sparked it before bringing it up to my lips and taking a hit.

Grabbing my phone i connected my phone to the speaker letting the music fill my room.

"Everybody loves the things you do From the way you talk, to the way you move. Everybody here is watching you 'cause you feel like home, your like a dream come true" i sung lowly as i bobbed my head to the music.

Sometimes listening to violent music all the time gets annoying. I enjoyed listening to white people music, especially Adele and Sam smith.

*I'm sorry if that seems rude that's just how i say it*

-

After i smoked the 2 blunts i had rolled up, i grabbed my phone walking outside into the hot ass air.

"Another reason why i stay in the house" i mumbled to myself locking the front door heading towards the corner store.

"Can you pay ma bills ? Can you pay my cellphone bills? Can yu pay my auto no bills !" i sung as i walked to the corner store.