2.

Sayori Bleu Jones
                      Atlanta, Georgia

                      Sayori Bleu Jones                       Atlanta, Georgia

"Hey girl!" Gabrielle said once i answered the facetime call. "Heyy" i smiled.

"What are you doing today?" she asked looking around my background "nothing, i was gonna stay ina house today" i told her. "Oh no no, i can already tell you like being in the house, you finna hang wid me today" she said as i shrugged.

My grandma went to work again this morning so i wasn't gonna have anybody to hang with anyways.

"Is it going to be just me and you or ?" i asked. "Just me and you. Kayloni out with her mama and i'm not sure what bando nem doing today" she told me.

"Wanna have a picnic?" she asked "In this weather?" i questioned "you right we can wait that way Loni can come. Wanna get our nails done?" she asked "yeah we can" i nodded. "Ima pick you up so send me your addy and i'll be by there in like 30 minutes" she said before hanging up.

Setting my phone down on the charger i got up and went into the bathroom so i could wash my face and stuff.

After i did all that i opened my dresser pulling out one of my sundresses since i still wasn't finna put no jeans on.

Once i finished all i had to do i out everything in my bag before going into the kitchen grabbing some fruit snacks.

Texting my grandma i told her i was going out with Gabrielle just in case she came home early and i wasn't home yet .
Gabrielle💞: outside .

Throwing away my fruit snack wrapper i grabbed a smart water from the fridge and left making sure to lock the door after myself.

"Is that your car?" Gabrielle asked as she pulled out my driveway. "yes, and i like your seat covers and interior" i told her as she smiled "thank you! There on amazon" she replied as i nodded talking a mental note to look for some for my car.

"What school do you go to?" she questioned. "i graduated already" i answered making her start laughing.

"Wait your serious?" she asked as i nodded. "I graduated last year and after 7th grade i did homeschool so during the summertime i was doing extra classes" i explained "I always wanted to do that but i couldn't dedicate that much time into school" she said as agreed.

"I understand it was a big commitment for me, but i didn't have any fiends so being in school during the summer never bothered me" i told her.

"Well now you have me and we can be friends!" she smiled. "Are you and loni best friends?" i questioned but she shook her head no "no. Shes my cousin we just don't get along that well" she replied making me scrunch my face up but i didn't ask.

"When we were in the 10th grade she slept with my boyfriend and the whole time i was telling her i felt like he was cheating on me she told me i had nothing to worry about and he wouldn't do me like that" she told me making me frown.