12.

Sayori Bleu Jones
                   Los Angeles,California

"What y'all wanna do today?" Quan asked pulling out his PS4 out his book bag and setting it up

"I wanna go to the club!"Gabby yelled.

"Yeah, i heard LA got some of the best clubs next to Atlanta anyways" Bando said as Slim nodded in agreement.

"I can't go with you guys" I said putting my legs across Slim's lap. "I keep forgetting your only 17" Gabby sighed. "You guys can go without me, this week is about you graduating" i shrugged.

didn't really want to go to the club and end up getting shot, dangerous. I prefer to breathe .

"Ion wanna go without chu" Kaizen told me "Exactly, ima have to be in the club without my best friend" Gabby frowned. "It ain no party without big B" Quan added as we laughed.

"You all can go without me and then tomorrow we can find something for us to do together" I suggested "I guess, we have to go the mall anyways i have to get an outfit" Gabby sighed standing up.

"You bought two whole suitcases why the hell we going to the mall for?" Quan asked.

"I need a outfit for every event so let's go" She said standing up "youn even know whea
no mall at" Slim told her as we stood up. "GPS!" she shouted back leaving the living room.

-
"Ouu you should buy this!" Gabby suggested dangling this white lingerie around as i laughed.

"I am not buying that".

"yes you are! Slim can rip it off you!" she smirked. "you buy one and then i'll buy one" i told her "Already did big dawg" she said pushing it into my chest "now let's go check out".

"I didn't know you get down like that gab gab" i smirked "That's the only way to get down, on the bed, in the shower , on the - okay that's enough !" i interrupted as she laughed. "Once you really get into you'll love the experience girl" she explained "Do you use protection?".

"Of course, i'm on birth control and frequently use plan b" she answered. "Did you use protecting ms.ma'am?" she asked "Um no actually, Kaizen doesn't like using Condoms even though i told him i wanted him to use one" i mumbled.

"What do you mean, because it sounds like you let him take over your first time" she mugged me .

"I did, he wanted it so i just let him do it his way" i shrugged but she only sighed and shook her head before ushering me over to a table. "Sayori, it's supposed to be about the both of you not just him. slim is like a brother but absolutely not" i nodded.

"That's was your first time a time you'll never forget and it needs to be about the both of you but you've ruined it for yourself" she frowned "I'm sorry Gabby" i apologized. "Don't apologize to me apologize to yourself first. Did you take a plan B?" she asked.