9.

Sayori Bleu Jones
                      Atlanta, Georgia

                       Sayori Bleu Jones                       Atlanta, Georgia

"it's hot eshit"Amira said as i laid across her bed.

"forreal!" benji yelled looking up from his ipad. "Do you wanna go to the pool?" i asked she nodded "who's though?".

"my grandma has a pool in her backyard wanna go over there?" i asked. "i've never met her, how i know she gon want me in ha house?" she shrugged, "shes not that bad she's really nice so im sure she won't have a problem" i told her.

"mhm okay, wha bout slim nem?" she asked.

"they can meet us over there, they know where she stays at" i replied texting my grandma that we were coming over to get in the pool.

" then i'm gonna go get dressed" she stood up going to her closet. "we should be outta here in 30 minutes i texted the group chat and told them we were going to my granny house".

-
"Ou you look cute !" i told Amira walking back into her room. "Thank you lil bit! Can you take my pictures?" she asked passing me her phone
"Girl yo booty big !" i laughed taking her picture.

"I useta be tiny but once i had benji i got bigger and my mom body" she answered before posing again. "The pink hair really fits you though" i passed her phone back letting her look through the pictures.

"I wanna try this ginger wig next" she told me getting off the counter.

"You ready to go benji?" i asked walking over to him. "yup and you look pretty ms.pretty lady" he said "Awe! Thank you handsome!" i smiled passing him his spider-man bag that i had put some extra clothes and towels in.

"I'm glad your granny didn't have a problem with us coming over to get in the pool" Amira said as i started up the car.

"she likes all of them so she doesn't really mind. I think she'll be back around 5 so you can meet her before we have to get ready for that party later" i shrugged.

"party don't start till 9 and where did slim nem go this morning? i heard them leave" she asked "he said they went to handle something and Gabby went since Quan had to drop her off" i answered.

"okay, can i connect to aux?" i nodded.

"HOOD RAT STUFF" she yelled turning up the radio as i heard that all dat song come on that use to be all over tiktok.

"what you doing with all dat ass? lemme touch it(lemme feel) she say it's mines so i smack it when i fuck it (ugh) Freak in the bed but innocent in public (wishy washy) !" she yelled twerking in her seat making me laugh.

"Get it mommy!" Benji chimes in clapping his hands. "Eat em up!!" i yelled copying what i hear Gabby yell when she be watching them girls on twerk on live.