17.

OMNISCIENT
   Atlanta, Georgia
                     4 MONTHS LATER

                           OMNISCIENT                       Atlanta, Georgia                     4 MONTHS LATER

"Do you like it?" Sayori asked as Holly looked around the house.

"Yeah. I love it, it's cute and well decorated. but Why are we here exactly?" Holly asked walking back into the living room where Sayori was standing "Well i'm glad you like it because.. It's mine".

"It's yours? Wait this YOUR house?" Holly repeated with a smile slowly forming on her face. "Yup! all mine" Sayori smiled as Holly came over giving her a huge hug kissing her check "I'm so overly proud of you!" Holly said smiling.

She was truly proud of her granddaughter and her being able to move into a house right under her nose without her knowing.

"Where did all this money come from?" Holly questioned sitting down at the island. "I saved up the money that uncle Money would give me over the years along with my birthday money plus the salon job" Sayori replied sitting down as well "The lash job?" Holly asked, Bleu nodded.

"and them damn babies in my house along with that nasty dog scent?" Holly scrunched her face.

"yes ma'am! That's exactly why" Sayori laughed nodding her head. "Has anyone seen the house besides me?" Holly asked "no ma'am, Gabby helped me look for the house but other than that nobody hasn't seen anything there coming over later on" Bleu answered as Holly's phone started ringing.

"Hold on" Holly told her standing up and going by the door before answering the phone.

"Hello?" Holly asked stepping outside.

"Hello this Dr. Ross from Well Health Center is this Ms. Holly Jones speaking?"the Doctor asked

"yes this she" Holly said.

"We're sorry to have to deliver this news on the phone but you have been diagnosed with Stage 1 breast cancer. Please come in soon so we can discuss treatment options"

"Yeah, um i'll be there soon" Holly sighed before quickly hanging up the phone as she felt her heart drop. She didn't know what that meant for her, she didn't want to accept that.

"Hey grandma? You okay?" Sayori asked walking outside after noticing how long her grandma was outside.

"yeah, yeah i'm fine baby. It was just the hospital i got called in i have to go right now. One of the mothers asked for me" Holly lied.

"uhh, um okay. Be safe i love you"Sayori frowned giving Holly a hug. "I love you too baby. Talk to you later"Holly said before turning around going to her car and getting in.

Going back into the house she closed the door after herself before going into the kitchen grabbing her phone off the counter and facetiming Gabrielle.
my favorite girl 👥💕
connecting....