Word of promises.

I pulled the chicken from the oven whilst breathing through my nose heavily as slowly the heat of the pan pierced its way through the gloves and to my hand before I slammed it onto the counter and jumped backwards waving my head in pain.

"Son of a bitch!" I groaned tearing the gloves off as a laugh ran from the door and I looked up to see Will. "What's funny soilder?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Nothing, just seeing you cooking after that speech you made. Wolfie's impressed." He said leaning his shoulder against the frame. "She's done nothing but speak about you ever since you came in here to Prime." 

"Well I guess that's not such a bad thing. Hey, do me a favour? Lower the gas for the carrots, I'm gonna run this under cold water." I ask as he said he would and done it, my hand soothing under the chill of the water. "How's the hycher coming along?"

"Good, I'm guessing. They haven't come out, Elle's in with them. She said she's always liked helping out, especially when it came to-"

"building things right?"

"Right." We both shared a moment of laughter before he pulled something out of his back pocket. "Look, I got you this, an early Christmas present I guess." 

"But Chrismas is in like a week, why are you giving me now?" I frowned before Will's eyes shone with a look I'd never seen before, death. "Incase I'm not here for Christmas." I spoke in a barely audible tone, tears stinging my eyes as I blinked them away. "What is it?" I asked making him pass it too me. I pulled its red wrapping paper away and it revealed a small box with a little blue ribbon glued on the top left corner, cute. I lifted the lid, a gasp running from my lips as blue gem with an emrald core that ran through it, it's chain pure silver. "Will... it's beautiful."

"Turn around, let me put it on you." Will said causing me to hand him the box, turn around and move my hair out the way, he moved the parts I couldn't see and attatched the masterpiece to my neck before making me turn around to look at me in it with a smile pulled to his lips. "It looks beautiful on you."

"You think?"

"I know." He smiled and for a moment I swear he looked at my lips. "Well I'd best get to seeing if they need any help, you know..."

"Yeah, I've got to put the potatoes in." I chuckled as he took a step back and awkwardness filled the once silent room. 

"See you later."

"I'll shout you when it's ready." I nodded as he left the room and I was left to feel like a fool with my cheeks burning redder than the colour of my lipstick, a sudden tap at the window made me squeal and turn around to see Bee's face hogging the surface of it, his hand covering his lips as he immitated kissing someone, clearly referring to me and Will. I frowned and pulled the blind down hearing laughter errupt from him, the mechanic laughter that could only make you laugh alongside him. "Jackass." I muttered turned the potatoes off, I know I'd said I've put them in, but they were already in, I mean I couldn't exactly stand there and watch as he just walked out, could I? I grabbed four plates, cutting some chicken and putting it on each, then the potatoes, the mash, the yorkshire puddings, carrots and smothering it with gravy and placing them in the island in the kitchen before racing onto the porch to hear the sound of drills and hammering coming from the barn, shouting would make no use. Wolfie and Prime turned to look at me as they stood on guard, Ratchet's back was turned to me as he sat infront of  Bumblebee working on his voice box and I felt Bee's beady eyes watch my every move, creep. I jogged down the steps, walking casually to the barn door and knocking several times. No reply. I rolled my eyes before reaching for the handle and attempting to open the door, still no use. "Really?" I muttered to myself as I slammed my shoulder into the door and it came cascading down, with me ontop. The drilling stopped and all eyes turned to me as I landed with a crash on stuff.