I'm at a payphone.

The cup of coffee was perfect. The perfect drink to wake me up from a crappy nights sleep.
"Morning." A sleepy voice echoed from the doorway of the kitchen. I looked up to see a very tired looking Elle. I nodded to her with a smile and watched her as she slumped in a chair over the island in the kitchen. "Ugh. Kill me, now." 
"Good morning to you too." I chuckled. "Crap sleep too?" 
"Yeah, Wolfie was talking all night." She groaned rubbing her eyes. "Even Captain America couldn't put me to sleep."
"But I bet Chris Evans could." I joked.
"Oh trust me, we wouldn't sleep." She laughed causing me to rub my face and slurp up the rest of my coffee. Elle grabbed her phone flipped it to the internet before gasping, my eyes darted up to her. "Oh shit..." Elle groaned and I swallowed as she switched the phone around. She's checked the news, and according to 'News In The US' Senna Smith and Elle Taylor were currently wanted for a bombing in a military base, FBI are on the case and we have a $50,000 bounty on both our heads. But why was Elle wanted? She's done nothing! "Why am I wanted?" She sniffed through a snob before I clicked onto why. 
"Because you know about them, because you know me." I sighed standing up. "I'm getting dressed." I told her and headed up stairs to my room. Entering my room I ran straight to the wardrobe, stripping from the PJ's I was wearing and into black jeans and a blue and purple checkered shirt. After spraying some deodorant and perfume I slipped on my black converse and ran a brush through my hair, using my fingers to 'puff' up my hair before running downstairs, Elle throwing her phone in the sink. In the sink. Wait the sink? "Are you mental?" I asked with a laugh as she looked up to me.
"No, I've seen the movies. They could track me!" Elle jumped up. "I'm not going to jail! No way!"
"I'm sorting it, relax." I told her before raising my finger to my lips. "If they ask where I am," I pointed outside meaning the autobots "tell them I'm not well so I'm sleeping."
"You're hiding from them?" She said with a laugh as I replied with a nod. "Good luck." She told me before waving my hand to me and heading up stairs. I peeped out the window, looking out to a talking Bee, Ironhide and Wolfie, Ratchet and Prime out on patrol. A groan escaped my lips and I made a dash for the backdoor, my back keeping against the wall, the tips of my heels pressing against the floor silently. Silence, I have to be quiet. A squeaky floorboard on the back porch made me wince before I jumped the rail of the porch and made a run for it, the sound of my densely thudding feet against the damp mud make loud squelching noises and I was scared I'd be caught. The sound of a muscle cars engine echoed as it grew closer and closer. I ran quicker, panting harder until my lips felt as they were turning blue. Lights began to grow and my shadow was beginning to cast down upon the floor. My legs began to ache, but I knew the moment I stopped running would be the moment I'd let Elle get hunted down, and that wasn't happening. I darted to a tree, placing my foot upon it's small dint and wrapping my hands around the lowest branch. I groaned, picking myself up into the tree and watching as Bee flew past me, the yellow of his roof turning into a blur of fury. I sighed before jumping down, a sharp pain escaping up my ankle. I squealed before moving it, just sprained. Standing up, I started jogging before sprinting and checking I had money in my pocket before running to the nearest pay phone.

About two hours or so later I was out of breath by the time I was at the payphone which was on the out skirts of town. Scanning my surroundings I slipped the coins in the machine and punched in the digits to the number Martin had told me to phone.
"Riggs, what's the problem?" His voice sounded like nails on a chalkboard as he spoke. 
"Listen to my proposal before you even think of moving." I demanded, I heard fluttering down the other end of the phone. "Stop moving!" I shouted. "Trying to find me won't work, I'll be gone by the time you get here. Now listen, I'll give myself in, in return for one thing."
"No, we want the hycher and Wolfie."
"Wolfie left." I replied hearing a sigh.
"Don't lie."
"I'm not! Zarney, she took her and they both left." I told him. "Give me until noon tomorrow and I'll be here, everything you need to know, I'll tell you."
"Not good enough, Senna, we want the hycher."
"I don't have it."
"Get it! We'll pick you up tomorrow at noon, and if you don't have it, you'll be executed for treason against the United States Of America."
"Wait! Is Elle clear? Is she safe?" I asked again, I had to know.
"She's already been cleared, Miss Smith. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good evening." He hung up and I screamed in frustration, slamming the phone onto its hook as I kicked at the box before tears streamed down my face. Treason?! How on earth do they expect me to get the hycher? I'll never get it. They're going to kill me.. I lay my back against the side of the box, leaning down and bringing my knees to my chest, my arms around my legs as I sobbed. Everything, everything I had fought for was being torn from me and I had to do nothing but watch. I heard a siren and shot my head up to see Prime pulling to a stop and his door opened. 
"Come on." He told me as I rose to my feet, slowly climbing in and relaxing against his seats. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"I've got some explaining to do, to all of you. So drive me home."