My rescue.

"No!" Ironhide shouted as the scene before me still seemed unreal. Jazz could't be dead, he just couldn't be. A hand wrapped around my wrist and I spun to see Elle grabbing me, her eyes filled with fear and threat. 

"We've got to hide!" She pleaded before I nodded, quickly wiping the tears from my eyes roughly away with the palm of my hand. We ran for a single rock that stood alone, a few metres from the battle that was happening behind me, I quickly looked behind us to see a transformer following us, the red in the glow of his eyes alerted me that he was not a autobot. 

"Don't stop, keep running!" I demanded before Elle's grip on my wrist loosened and she let go, the pair of us running towards towards the nearest gap in the red rocks of the desert. The bot chasing us was suddenly disappeared and reappeared infront of us, as a jet plane. With guns, that aimed our way. "Turn around!" I ordered Elle as she turned on her heels and ran, the plane shot, the bullets narrowly missing my feet as I pelted the floor, running with everything I had. 

"Enough Starscream, Megatron wanted the girl alive, remember?" A rough voice called from behind me, however I was too scared to look back. I noticed many more decepticons had joined the fight and Bee was getting an ass whooping. A surge of anger rushed through me as I stopped running away and towards the centre of the fight. Dodging Rachet as he was thrown to the ground a few metres away from me. I skidded, falling to the ground before rolling to stand up and sprinting to Bumblebee. The decepticon was taller than him, bigger than him, better at him in combat. I picked up the nearest rock and threw it at him, his face turning to look at mine as I forced a grin on my face. "Whoops." I growled. 

"Grab her!" Megatron shouted. "Argh!" He groaned as Prime punched him down. And before I knew it, a net had been wrapped around me and I was skidding on the ground. 

The sand, thank god, was of course soft and left no marking on me as I was dragged across it. Screams of anger escaping my lips as I kicked out, punching at the net to break free. 

"Let me go, you piece of trash can metal!" I protested, however the decepticon was having none of it. He was a tank. No seriously, he was a military tank. Will and Rob! A voice in my head boomed as I some how managed to grab my cell out my back pocket. Speed dial was a easy thing on my phone as I quickly dialled their number. The sound of Rob's voice welcomed me. "Rob, we're in the middle of the desert off route 57 and I-" I paused as the feeling of a split ran through my leg and I noticed a gash on outside of my thigh from a rock. "shit." I swallowed, the pain shooting up and down my leg. 

"Senna? Senna!" The voice at the end of the phone shouted before I shook the pain out of my mind and set back on the route to get out of his trap as I noticed the coming road ahead. Concrete

"Decepticons ambushed us, Megatron, someone called Starscream and others. I'm being pulled in a net by a tank, yes, a tank decepticon as I'm talking to you and a rock has split my thigh. I need you guys to come asap!" I growled before the signal was lost on my phone. I prayed to god they got all of that before the signal went, but at least they had the whereabouts of our location. I heard the roar of an engine behind me and felt the ground shake, as  scared and nervous as I was, I looked behind me anyway before a sigh ran out of my lips. 

The familiar camaro and Ironhide ran/drove side by side to my rescue. "Guys get me out of here before I hit the concrete!" I shouted, Ironhide's eyes narrowing in determination whilst Bee transformed, running a few inches ahead before jumping wrapping his hands around myself and the net, putting me on his chest as he skidding on the sand with me before the thumb of him on the road caused him to cringe. The sound of his metal scrapping against the floor was something I certainly didn't want to hear. But he wasn't having me be taken away by some decepticon with a big gun, and neither was Ironhide. 

The tank transformed just as Bee cut the rope that held us together and Ironhide's battle cry echoed as he tackled the tank to the floor. Bee placed me softly on the road I groaned in pain, his fingers carefully and delicately ripping the rope as I became free again and stood slowly, the pain in my left leg almost unbearable. 

"Decepticons, retreat!" Megatron called out as he spun out, his wings replacing his arms and he flew into the sky an out of sight shortly followed by the cry of his fellow comrade Starscream and the engine of the grounded decepticons drove away, the tank however had no choice but to stay still and take the beating. He aimed his gun at Ironhide but Bee raised his, shooting his arm off. That's when a hand wrapped around his head and yanked it off his shoulders. Optimus Prime, you freaking saint. Rachet appeared behind him, his door opened as Elle jumped out, running to me. She hugged me tightly and I couldn't help but notice the split across her eyebrow. 

"What happened?" I asked, she shook her head trying not to worry me. 

"Never mind what happened to me, what happened to your leg?!" Elle demanded as all the autobots attention turned to me. Explaining time