Freak.

It was a slow and quiet walk, no one really spoke as we walked through the streets of New York, turns out where we were wasn't that far from the city. It was havoc. Bodies lay scrambled among the pavements, decepticons were around so we were on high alert, ash coated the air from the destruction and the desolation of buildings, fires burnt at random points, cars were toppled over, police trucks, armed forces vehicles all lay in the ground zero we called New York. "This is wrong." I mumbled. 

"This is what we did..." A voice muttered and I looked over my shoulder to see no one owning up to it, but what could I say? We did it. We caused all this. We had blood on our hands just as much as the decepticons. A sudden movement of rubble made me jump, bricks fell down and a hand came into view. I ran over, realising how small the hand was, tears streaming down my face. My chest became tight and I struggled to breath.

"She's having a panic attack." Ratchet informed me, great. I pushed the bricks out the way, red hair coming into show as piercing green eyes stared into mine. 

"Hello, I'm Senna." I said weakly, taking deep breathes. Now wasn't the time for panic. 

"Have you seen my mommy?" She asked stepping out of the rubble, a gash on her right arm, I looked up to Ratchet who nodded telling me it was okay. 

"What's your name?" I changed the subject.

"Molly." She answered looking behind me and then screaming, spotting the autobots, she grabbed my leg, clinging on for dear life as she put her face against my stomach. "They took my mommy! They took her!" She shrieked into my stomach. 

"No no, they're the good ones. I promise, I'm with them." I knelt down, holding her small face in my hands. "See? I'm human, they're on our side."

"Can they find my mommy?" She spoke through the sobs and I stood up straight sighing. 

"I...I d-"

"MOLLY!" A woman's voice ran through the street and Molly turned on her heels before darting towards the woman who ran for her, the pair embracing each other with such force Molly was brought off her feet as she was hugged. The woman looked at me, looking back at the autobots who waved awkwardly, the woman then looking at me and nodding as a thank you before running off into the distance.

"Well that was short and sweet." Wolfie shrugged joining my side. I looked up to her, her face softening. "You're worried?"

"We need to find them. Spread out, Prime and Archern you go South, Ratchet and Ironhide you go East, Jazz and Wolfie you go West, Bee you're with me, we'll take North, check the bodies. If you find them let us know, until then, I'll see you here when the sun starts to set." I ordered, Wolfie nodding and following Jazz. Bee joined my side and transformed, me stepping in before we took for searching the streets for our friends. 

"You seem different." Bee muttered through the speakers. 

"Can you blame me? The hycher should of killed me, now I've somehow got it's power, I'm thinking in ways I've never even thought before, I've got some weird ass powers, fought of the leader of the decepticons, broke out you guys and now we're on the hunt for our friends, who, I may add may not even be alive!" I shouted the last part before Bee slammed the breaks, causing me to collide with the dashboard and hit my head, a groan escaping my lips. "Do you mind?"

"Actually? Yeah!" The door opened and the seat jolted sideways causing me to crash against the pavement before Bee transformed and hovered over my as I held my head. "You have no clue that they are dead, you don't know, I'm stuck in this black and yellow form and I hate it, I want to be the normal camaro!" 

"Oh my god, is this a teenage tantrum? Like when I wasn't allowed my dye my hair when I was 16, is this what this is?" I laughed standing. "Change then!"

"I cant, I need to scan one." He snapped. "Are you done thinking they're dead?!" 

"Yes.." I mumbled before he transformed and opened the door. I rolled my eyes stepping in, putting my feet on the dashboard. "Oh, and do that again to me and I will do what I did with Megatron, clear?"

"Pft, whatever." Bumblebee chuckled. "What's that?" He asked, his indicator pointing left. I frowned looking left, seeing the familiar black boots.

"Oh no.. no no!" I shouted opening the door so quickly I didn't even have time to put my foot down before I moved out, causing me to fall on the ground before scrambling to my feet and running to the feet, Elle's pale looking face drenched in blood off the gash on her forehead. "Elle!" I screamed, kneeling beside her, my hands gently pushing the hair that fell on her face away. "Oh no.. no no no! Come back, come on! You cannot do this, you cannot just leave me!" I shouted shaking her but no reply. "Elle! You have to wake up! Please, wake up.. wake up!" I screamed in her face. "Wake up," my voice cracked as I pleaded, "wake up, wake up..." I pleaded, praying for some sort of miracle to happen. 

"She has no heart beat." A voice came up from behind and I turned to see Will, tears threatening his eyes as he looked at the pair of us, Rob sat not far away on a bench. "She saved us." He said raising his head. "A decepticon was about to shoot at us, she got it's attention and it killed her instead..." He said, with such pride towards her actions it was wrong. I looked away from him and back to Elle, my heart felling as though it was being pulled apart one piece at a time. Sobbing, I rested my head on her shoulder, her body cold and still against my forehead. 

"Please,  I can't cope with this.. I cannot loose you, I'd of lost me. Remember everything we were going to do?" I spoke sitting up again as though she was going to hear me. "All the plans we wanted, like moving in together at 30 if were still single," I forced a laugh, "a dog we'll call Jax. The way we always swore to get a job together, to buy a pool.. and... and put jelly in it, remember when we said that?" I laughed, the tears streaming down my face, the pain becoming unbearable. "I am so sorry I left you." I whispered. "I didn't mean to... I, I was just trying to do the right thing." My heart broke even further, my head spinning from the grief as my hands began to tremble. Shaking? I was shaking all over. Power. The power that the pain gave me. "Power!" I shouted out loud as I pressed on hand on her cold forehead, taking a deep breath and focusing on her heart that didn't beat.. "Beat... put the air into her lungs.. come on!" I shouted and a rush ran through me as air gently brushed my face out of Elle's lips as I lent over her, her eyes fluttering open and meeting mine. "It worked!" I shouted looking at Bee who stood transformed and leaning over, Will and Rob looking both confused, amazed and a little freaked out. 

"I was dead. I died, how am I back here?" Elle asked weakly.

"You brought her back to life, how?" Rob asked curiously and I turned to face him.

"When I put the hycher against my chest, it didn't kill me, only somehow gave me its power. Well I saw you were dead," I muttered looking back at Elle, "I couldn't... I couldn't cope with you gone, I-" I began to cry again, Elle shot up and wrapped her arms around me.

"I always knew you were freak, but now it's just official." She remarked laughing, rubbing my back to calm myself down. "Where's the others?" She asked she pulled away. 

"Bee." I called looking over to him. "Call them over here." Bee nodded, holding his temple. "Did I mention I fought against Megatron?" Elle shook her head making a noise and then laughing. 

"You did?!" Will asked. "Why?"

"Because I have the power." I chuckled before shrugging. "I guess I'm now a living hycher."

"That's freaky." Rob shuddered.

"Did you just call my best friend a freak?" Elle asked looking at Rob who's eyes widened and he suddenly shook his head. "Good, before I'd of got her to zap you!" 

"They're on their way." Bee informed us. 

"So what's the plan now?" 

A/N SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I DIDN'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT TO WRITE! I HOPE THIS ISN'T TOO BAD! LET ME KNOW :P THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE AND COMMENTS, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! SO WE'VE GOT 33 CHAPTERS WRITTEN IN METAL OVER BLOOD, I'M GONNA TAKE IT UP TO 50, THEN, DEPENDING ON HOW I'M ENDING IT, I'LL BRING OUT A SQUEAL, WHAT DO YOU THINK THEN? SEQUEL OR NO SEQUEL? WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? AND OF COURSE, WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT? -A X