Explaining would help.

I continued laughing at Jazz's horrendously bad joke whilst sat outside on the porch steps relaxing with the autobots. It's been two weeks since I found out that my Father had passed, I'm not going to lie and say I've been fine but I've certainly dealt with it better with my metal family then I would have over my real one. My family were let downs, my mother a simple slim girl who worked on the street corner, you know what kind of job so I wont fill you in. Whereas my father was the leading CEO in a small bank in town, not that I actually listened to whatever he had to say about his work. My uncle Dilly, strange name for certain, was a run down mechanic and full time in the pub, not working, drinking. He was my Mum's brother so I really shouldn't expect much of him. Plus my grandparents had passed on both sides so they were out the question, not that there was one. I'd already been given my Dad's will in which I was left the house in my name and just under 25 grand, more than enough to live off for a while. 

But when Prime hushed us and stood we immediately knew something was wrong. Two blacked out SUV's parked up and opened their doors, I swallowed. Tinted out cars have never seemed good in my books. I felt a surge of relief rush through my body as the first people out was William Lennox and Robert Epps. "Hey!" They both called over as I smiled and ran to them, practically throwing myself at them into a huge hug.
"I missed you guys, where you been?" I asked looking at them both as they started grinning and I frowned. "What are you looking at?" I snapped as I looked down to remember I was wearing a revealing vest top and baggy shorts. But before they could answer I playfully hit them around the back of the head, causing them both to skip to the point they were here. 
"You're going under autobot protection." Rob told me whilst I looked over my shoulder and to the guys. 
"I already am by the looks of it, why?" I frowned crossing my arms over my chest as another guy stepped out. He was bald and I had to hold back a laugh. His obese figure swayed to the side as he walked, well if you'd call waddling walking. 
"We're leaving a teenager alone with them aliens?" He asked pushing between William and Rob. 
"Hey! I'm capable of looking after them. And sir, they are not aliens I'll have you know! They're transformers." I snapped causing him to frown at me. 
"Sir, this is Senna Smith, Senna this is Martin Riggs, head of-"
"Head of the man paying your pay cheque, now quiet." Martin snapped. "How do I know that you'll keep them hidden and out of the public eye?" He asked whilst I took a step forward. I'd learnt the hard way in live that if someone gave you a hard time, give them it even harder. 
"With all do respect, Martin-"
"It's Mr Riggs to you." He frowned. I sighed and picked up where I left off.
"With all do respect, Martin, they've snook out alot more times to see me than you'd think, as have I. If there's one thing me and my boys know about, it's being stealthy. I promise you, they're in safe hands." I nodded with a slight smirk as he looked back to William and Rob. 
"You guys are staying with her for the next week, and if they don't show up then you leave, but the autobots stay to protect her." He said turning on his heels before saying, "We're not loosing another innocent life!" without turning back. He headed into the truck an left whilst William and Rob grabbed a bag of clothes each an then their truck headed off. 
"You've got some serious explaining to do!" I snapped. 

"Yeah, we do. So let's go inside and talk about this." William said putting a hand on my shoulder an guiding me away.