Knocking on the front door.

I placed my feet on the floor, my heart still pounding from what I’d just been told. I mean how on Earth could anyone think straight after that? Who was Loptimul to  Optimus? And Karie? What kind of name was that? I walked over to the small window I had and drew back the curtains seeing the familiar light of morning and Bee sat just outside in car formation beside Ironhide. Sam must be here, I thought before racing out into the corridor. Voices came from the spare room that Will and Rob were staying in and I knocked, the door opening slightly to reveal a teary Sam sat beside Will and Rob had just answered the door. That room stank of men, you know that smell? The smell that you wonder how they can’t smell it because it’s all you can? Yeah, it’s currently hovering in that room. “Jeez, it stinks.” I scrunched my nose up, Sam laughing softly and wiping at his tears. “You holding up okay?” I asked curiously and he nodded slowly.
“The best I can.”
“Good, because you’ve got to get your head in it, we can mourn her loss when this has all blown over.” I said crossing my arms and leaning against the door frame, my shoulder on the frame.
“As much as I hate to admit she’s right,” Rob started with a grin before looking over to Sam, “she’s right man.”
“I know…” He trailed off taking a deep breath and standing up. “Can I go and take a shower?”
“You don’t need to ask, I’m sure you guys have spare clothes that’d fit him, right?” I asked curiously as they nodded. “Great, then leave your…” I frowned looking at his mucky and torn up suit, “suit in the laundry basket and I’ll wash it later. Oh and one of you is sleeping down stairs, because if this room get’s any more stinkier I’m going to have to fumigate that place.” I shook my head hearing everyone laugh before turning on my heels and making my way downstairs. Whilst walking out I caught myself jumping as a figure moved in the living room and I walked in to find my Dad sitting on the couch. “What are you doing here?” I snapped. He looked up before standing, hands straightening out his jacket before placing them either side of his body.
“I… I need to talk.”
“Save it.” I snapped before heading for the front door, a hand wrapping itself around my wrist before pinning me against the wall and I found myself staring into the piercing eyes of a man I once called Father. “What are you-“ He cut me off, roughly placing his hand over my mouth.
“Would you shut up for once in your life!” He snapped looking down at me. My heart began to beat quicker and although I was getting air into my lungs, I was struggling for more. I heard footsteps upstairs and his head darted to the ceiling giving me an open opportunity to bring my forehead forwards with a sudden rush of strength and head butt him, my hair covering my eyes. He stumbled backwards clutching his nose and I darted for the door, dammit, why were these things always locked when you needed them to be open? I turned to see him stomping towards me, wiping the blood that fell from his nose.
“Stop. “ I demanded, as if it would do anything. “No!” I shouted firmly making him suddenly freeze and his eyes grew normal. “What has gotten into you?”
“They told me I couldn’t let  you tell Wolfie.” He snapped shaking his head and clutching his ears. “Senna, listen to me-“
“Who’s they?” I asked narrowing my eyes to him. He took a step back, his body trembling. “Dad?” I asked again and he put his hands out infront of me. “Who is they?”
The decepticons.” He turned his neck and pushed down a little of his shirt to reveal his vein, but a red light flashed and the small symbol of the decepticons began to form just up from his vein on his neck.
“Oh shit…” I mumbled struggling for the door and running outside to Prime, Ratchet, Wolfie, Jazz, Bee and Ironhide all transforming and looking up to the sky, small dark figures zooming in.
“The decepticons.” Prime stated.
“Who told them we were here?!” Wolfie shouted looking around.
“No one.” I said making them all look down to me before turning around to look at my Dad who stood in the door way with his hand on the small device. “He’s with them. He’s lead them right to us.”