Action.

"You've found her?" Prime's voice came out and I heard cheers from everyone. "We're extracting you now."
"No! Wait!" I called out whilst letting my hand run over her ears. She even looked graceful. "I'm under ground, there's no way you could get me out without killing people. How do I start her up?" I asked them and prayed for one of them strange visions where she appeared to me, but nothing happened.
"She didn't say?" Prime asked.
"Look around the room." Ironhide spoke up.
"See if there's anything." Ratchet added and I nodded. My eyes darted one place to another before decided to climb up on to her chest. I looked down, trying to see if she still had her spark and from I could tell, yes she did. So why was she not up and moving?
"There's nothing here. How are we going to get her out?" Bringing my hand to the back of my neck I scratched it slightly, hearing the muffled noise of talking through the earpiece. They didn't have a clue, how did we not speak about it. 
"Do you see her ears?" Prime spoke and I looked up.
"Yeah." I replied wondering where this was going. 
"Go to them." He said and I quickly climbed up to her ears, standing on her shoulder.
"There."
"Okay now look inside." He said and I froze wondering why but did it anyway. "Do you see a light?" He asked and I frowned before my eyes focused on a tiny blue light, easily the size of a pea.
"Yeah, why is it so small?"
"That doesn't matter, she's still alive." Ratchet spoke and I jolted off not wanting to wait her up. "Just in a deep sleep." He added.
"Why do you always tell me things too late?" I asked sounding annoyed before climbing back up.
"You never ask them. Touch the light." He told me and I laughed.
"Touch it, why?"
"It sends an electrical pulse through her body to restart everything." He told me and I attempted to put my hand down her ear, strange, to touch it but I wasn't long enough.
"I.. can't reach it!" I whined whilst still trying. My finger tips stretched out but I still didn't have enough space to get it. 
"Is there anything else long enough in the room? Like a broom?" Sam asked and I laughed sarcastically.
"I don't think my father intended on cleaning down here with the wolf, did he?!" I snapped hearing Bee chuckle, a small smile spread on my face. God I loved that guy. "Wait." I winced stretched again and standing on my tip toes before touched the light, the sound of things getting restarted echoed and Wolfie's jaw opened and she coughed, relieving herself of the dust that must of been clouding in her lungs. She sat up, clearly not knowing I was there and I was sent tumbling to the ground. She looked down at me, the tips of her ears glowing red and folding towards me, her canine fangs  on show with a snarl before her face eased. The ear I'd currently been crouching down in started to twitch and she frowned shaking her head quickly. "You're Wolfie?" I asked looking up at her and watched as she stopped shaking. 
"Yes, I'm Wolfie." She replied with a tone just like the one I'd imagined. "And you saved me, I told your father you were meant for many great things in this life and more." She slowly began to crouch before switching to all fours and transforming into her wolf form. I looked at her with eyes of disbelief. 
"You knew my father?" 
"Well how else did he build all this?" She asked with a tilt of her head. "Now get on, we're going out." Her tail lowered and I frowned. "Yes, climb on it. We don't have all day." She replied and I nodded not wanted to question her. I never realised how big she was until I then had to duck under the ceiling back cling to her back. "Behind my ear." She told me and I sighed, her head twisting back to look at me before facing forward again. I stumbled to her ear before wrapping my arms around it. "Hold tight, do you understand me?" The tip of her ear folded backwards shielding me and I nodded before she jolted forward, knocking down walls of the house and jumping to the stairs of the hidden room before bursting through the living room. It all happened too quick, the cry of agents getting hurt, fear, everything. The top half of her body was living the houses roof, keeping it from cascading down upon us. She was strong, no doubt about it, and I had the pleasure of watching her as she stood over Martin, her gigantic paws either side of his tiny body. I felt her body shake before letting a growl escape her metallic lips. "Never cage me again, Martin. I am far more powerful than anything you've ever known." Agents aimed their guns are her and me and I swallowed, squeezing her ear tighter. "Tell your men to stand down, I do not like feeling threatened by a force under matched to me. It will not end well for you." She snarled, her voice was powerful, commanding and brave with a hint of threat. 
"S-stand down." Martin stammered before slowly standing to his feet. Wolfie took a paw forward matching the step he took back and growled. "I know you're pissed, I get it."
"Pissed?" Wolfie repeated raising her head a little in confusion. "Explain!" She shouted making Martin jump whilst she put her head back down in a hunting motion. Her movements resembled the exact one to the wolves that roam our world. 
"Angry, annoyed um."
"Everything you're feeling." I told her and watched as Martin frowned turning a little to the side to look at me. I waved at him and sent him a small smile. "surprised to see me?" I spoke and the agents rose their guns again aiming  them at me this time. Wolfie swiped her tail and knocked down one side of agents, the end part of her tail snapping to a gun and I watched in glee as she aimed it at the other agents who threatened me, her eyes focused on them. 
"How are you not dead?"
"You hired terrible people." I chuckled before Wolfie growled again. 
"Is Zarney here?" Wolfie questioned.
"I don't know who you're talking about." Martin replied. 
"Lying to me will get you no where." She spoke in a hushed and calm tone. How was she not annoyed? How was she not ripping him to pieces? 
"I'm not! I don't know who she is."
"Well how do you know she's a she?" Wolfie asked very cleverly before tilting her head a little sideways. I pressed over my hear piece for the others to hear. "Zarney has the ability to blow up this nation within a spark beat, if you wish to defend your country you have to speak to us, not send us away. What happens if you do, and when they've finished the war they have already started, you need us?" Martin looked up to her.
"We'll win the wars like we always have done, with military tactics and allies." Martin told his straightening up his suit. "Tanks and bullets cannot win the war that the decepticons have demanded. We need the autobots." I stated, Wolfie's head nodding in agreement.
"Do you not remember Los Angeles 2007?" Martin asked us.
"We won it, imagine how bad it would of been if we didn't." I told him before sighing. He just wasn't getting the idea was he?
"I don't care for your opinion, my state is at matter here, not yours."
"Don't you mean your pay check?" I asked him making a furious look overwhelm his face. 
"Enough!" Wolfie spoke. "I am not bargaining with you for my life, it is mine to take. Not yours."
"Maybe back in your own world, but here you're the foreigner, we own you."
"You do not own me." Wolfie's said through a snarl before raising her paw and bringing it down harshly sending him falling down. The agents ran a shot out but Wolfie turned and swiped them down her paw before bursting through the front part of the house, I turned behind me to watch as my previous come fell apart and Ironhide started moving. He transformed and starting running, but Wolfie was far to quick for him and she skidded running down the lane that was hidden by trees before slowly coming to a halt at the site of the autobots. She lowered herself to the ground to let me jump off before standing fully, the tree's touching her ears. Prime moved out from behind Bumblebee and Ratchet, his eyes locked onto hers as she picked up the pace and like something out of a movie they ran into each others embrace, the sound of them crashing against each other echoing around. Wolfie's slender arms snaking around Prime's broad body. A groan from Ironhide, who had just caught up, made me chuckle as I walked beside him. 
"Get a room." He stated from a movie and I laughed.
"Let them be, he thought she was dead." I told him, hitting his foot. A sniff made me frown and I looked to Carly who was crying. "Look, about earlier." I told her.
"Apology accepted, say no more." She smiled nodding and I nodded in return. 
"I hate to break up the party.." Bumblebee spoke pointing to the beaming of head lights that were coming down the lane at speeds that worried me. "but we gotta get the hell out of here!" He snapped and made Wolfie and Prime turn around before they both transformed and Wolfie ran forward.
"Follow me." She ordered jumping over us as she started running. Bee transformed and I jumped into his already open door whilst he sped after her, the others shortly following in their transformed form. 

Bee struggled to keep up with her as she ran off road into fields, the others following shortly behind us. Prime came up beside, Ratchet following shortly behind him and Ironhide behind us as we followed Wolfie, who was quick as hell. A sudden flash came from the sky and for a moment Wolfie stopped before the flash came towards her and crashed into her, sending her flying. Starscream came to the ground and that's when I realised Wolfie was being attacked by Megatron. 
"Bee, that's Megatron! We have to get Wolfie!" I told him and watched whilst Bee made a sharp turn earning us a honk from Prime and chased after Wolfie and Megatron, Ironhide shortly following us leaving Ratchet and Prime to deal with the others. Megatron was on top of Wolfie laying punches upon punches into her. "Do something!" I screamed from the inside of the car. Bee transformed, sending me rolling to the ground and I watched in terror as he tackled Megatron to the ground. Wolfie slowly sat up, shaking her head as Ironhide ran to accompany Bee, copying his actions which sent Carly and Sam flying to the ground a few inches from me. "Bumblebee!" I screamed as Megatron brought his hand harshly to his neck, attempted to tear it from his body before Wolfie ran forward, her jaw wrapping around Megatron's leg. He attempted to shake her but her hold was too much. 
"Get off me you rancid waste of metal!" He insulted but Wolfie brought her tail up, wrapped it around his neck and sent him flying backwards. Her claws extended outwards and her ears shot lasers that burnt against Megatron's metal flesh. A painful cry ran out as she jumped forward, landing on his chest, digging her claws into his shoulders whilst she continuously bit him. She tore a major part of his shoulder off and spat it out, sending a snarl down to him as he rose his fist and brought it harshly to her snout. She jumped back, stalking him like a tiger to its prey as he transformed and flew away, Starscream shortly following. Whatever he had intended to do, had failed. Greatly. I smirked before looking to Bee and standing, running at the fasted my legs could carry me before reaching his foot. "Are you okay, Bee?!" I asked and he nodded.
"I'm fine." 
"You were brave, young one. Who are you?" Wolfie asked him, walking towards him on all fours. 
"I'm, Bumblebee!" He spoke rubbing his neck.
"Nice to meet you Bumblebee, I'm Wolfie." Wolfie nodded towards him.
"He's the best scout you'll ever meet." Ironhide reassured her. "It's good to see you're still kicking ass, but you lost your touch."
"Ah, being asleep for a while does that." She replied with a chuckle. 
"Wait, that wasn't even you at your best?" I asked looking up to her.
"Are you kidding me?" Ironhide looked down to me. "Her kind are created to take on armies, back on our home planet, Wolfie would go before anyone of us, taking down waves of the enemy." He looked up to her. "You want to see a real warrior, you look up to her." He said pointing and Wolfie bowed her head as a thank you. 
"Wait, you said your not decepticon or autobot, so what does this all matter to you?" I asked.
"Because I believe we fight for what is right, and not who pays the biggest price. The autobots do that."
"So you're an autobot?" 
"Just as much as you are." Wolfie nodded to me and I smiled.

She was like me, born from a different time but brought into this war for other reasons than being at the wrong place at the wrong time, but like me she chose to be with the autobots. She chose to be an autobot. 

A/N: Sorry for the crappy update, but what do you think about Wolfie? And what do you think about Zarney, any predictios to who she is and what she's going to be like? Decepticon or Autobot? And what do you think of Wolfie in action?