The hycher.

"On it." Bee replied as he radioed out to the others. His many voices coming through the speakers. "Houston, we have a problem. Guys with guns, their shooting at us! Go... faster!" Bee's sudden change of gear and acceleration sent us back in our seats. I looked ahead, seeing the taillights of Ratchet before he quickly sped up, allowed Bee to drive forward and move in between Prime and Ironhide, if there was anyone I'd feel safer with, it'd be these guys. 
"Get me near Prime." I told Bee who locked my door, meaning no. "Bee! I need to ask him something!"
"And how do you plan on getting to Prime whilst going 60 in the middle of Washington?"
"I'll jump." I told them making Bee hit his horn and everyone jump. "I need to ask him about the hycher! I don't know what it looks like, if he tells me then I can give it to him." 
"You can do that, when we're not risking our lives." Bumblebee snapped.
"The banana does have a point." Sam said making me snap my head to him. 
"Are you calling my Bumblebee a banana?" I asked, Sam's face turning into a confused look before he shook his head.
"Er- no.." Bee overheard this, clearly, and sent the drivers seat suddenly forward, making him hit his head upon the driving wheel, his nose bleeding from the impact as his girlfriend and Rob lent forward. 
"Sam! Are you alright?" She asked sounding worried as he nodded.
"Fine, I just... sorry dude." He said holding his nose as I learnt back with a grin, crossing my arms over my chest. Will lean't forward, his lips just inches from my ears. 
"You're not sorry about that, are you?" He whispered so only I could hear. I turned in the seat, using the small gap to see his bruising face whilst I shook my head.
"Why would I be?" I asked quietly. "Bee may not be his favourite colour, but he's my car. And he's my boy." I grinned tapping the dashboard before looking forward, my eyes meeting headlights and I screamed, placing my feet on the dashboard and hands covering my face as the sudden feel of a smash hit us and Bee flew in the air. It turned cold suddenly, and I opened my eyes, realising I was spiraling through the air, the chill hitting my like a ton of bricks. 

I felt my body collide with the floor and I jumped when my bags, that must of been in the boot of Bumblebee, dropped beside me. 
"Where is the hycher?!" A robotic voice rang out and I swallowed hiding behind someones car. Grabbing my bags, I opened them, tossing my clothes on the floor and rummaging through them, looking for anything that could look like an old alien artefact. Yet all I found was the small grey crystal that I found the other day. I picked it up looking at it closely before frowning and realising I was holding it the wrong way. I turned it sideways, turning it into a cube before the sudden sound of a click echoed through the night time sky. Small cracks that had been engraved into it suddenly started glowing blue and I swallowed looking up and around. I saw Prime fighting, giving a quick glance my way before glaring. His hand wrapped around a neck of a decepticon and tore his head clean off, running to me.
"What have you done?" Prime's voice asked slightly alarmed kneeling down.
"Me?" I asked angrily looking to him. "I haven't done anything, it was just an ornament!" 
"No, it's much more than that." Prime told me and I swallowed looking to him. No... "that is the hycher, and you've just activated it, give it to me."
"Why is it so small?" I asked.
"It's smaller in the hands of someone who can carry it."
"Yeah, I know." I laughed shaking my head. "Why?"
"Because.." Prime stood up, raising a hand to his hips like he always does. "It's chosen you." 

And with him saying that, it clicked again and my eyes darted down to it, it's grayish colour covering my pale skin as my veins started to glow blue, and the blood than ran through them turned into a stream of colours. It hurt, my whole body hurt and a blood hurdling scream ran through the air, causing Bee and Will to shout my name, the sound of their heavy footsteps becoming quieter as I closed my eyes. 

​Darkness.