Just a messenger.

The pain was immense. Every breathing fibre in my body became full with the sensation of burning. My life was being snatched from me, yet I was snatching it back from death. I didn't want to die, I wasn't going to die. With everything in me I screamed and opened my eyes. Everything was so clear. Sharpened and I could see everything in Prime. His mechanical arm structure, wires replacing veins and the blue glowing ball that buzzed, his spark. A figure pushed past Prime and lunged at me, his metal claws wrapping around the hycher only to tear it from my grasp and the pain didn't fade, didn't grow, just stopped. I darted up, my eyes meeting that of Ratchet. 
"Are you crazy?" He asked me.
"Little bit." I replied weakly with a laugh. Slowly I attempted to stand, quickly I realised it was no use. My body was too weak. I put out my hands to examine on my arms and watched in fascination as the blue faded from existence. "What was that?" 
"That was the hycher. A force unlike anyone knows."
"Yah, I gathered. But why did it do that to me?" Prime looked at me and a sigh ran from his lips, his shoulders tensed before Ratchet moved from my direct line and Bumblebee skidded to a stop.
"You good? We good?" His terrorised voice echoed darting to Ratchet. "We good here?" He asked him and I laughed. 
"We're good." I spoke and he looked at me with a smile and a tilt of his head. God if he was a puppy I'd be cuddling him by now. I frowned suddenly and focused upon his neck, my brain becoming impounded by a 3D imagine of his voice box. Holy shit. It held a huge crack in it. "Zap it with infrared rays and inject him with whatever that stuff is." I pointed to the BIG medic bag on the side of Ratchet and pointed to something with a red lid. "His voice box is cracked." 
"How do you know?" Ratchet asked looking in a daze. 
"How didn't you know, medic?" I replied tilting my head at him and narrowing my eyes. "Prime, he's terrible what did I tell you about getting rid of him?" 
"You told him to get rid of me?" Ratchet looked from me to Prime and I laughed before quickly standing up. 
"Prime, how long has it been?" My voice came out more commanding that what I had thought yet, wait. Hold up. The mental imagine in my mind froze and was soon replaced with a nose, a shiny silver nose, a jawline of a wolf, yet metal and matte grey, and piercing grey eyes. This was no voice box anymore, and I wasn't in control of my body, yet I heard and felt everything this wolf was doing to my body. However the only thing that screamed inside me was if this wolf was a autobot or decepticon. "Oh, you don't understand do you?" My body was aching yet the wolf still took a hold of every nerve. "Do not fight me, Senna. I am not of threat to you." The wolves voice echoed only in my mind, the only voice that actually met my calming needs. Who are you? I asked, but didn't speak. "I'm on your side." She replied. "Tell prime, it's the time of the ancients, and I'm coming to him." She said before her face ran from my mind and I became fully in control of my body again. I looked up, all the autobots surrounded me. 
"What happened?" Ratchet asked, but my legs caved in from beneath me and I was met with darkness. 

The feeling of someone brushing my hair from my voice slowly woke me and I was met with the luscious locks of the blonde girl. Sam's girl. 
"Hello." She smiled to me. "You've got quite a nasty bump on your head." Her accent filled me with interest, but I still wasn't fond of her. I frowned and moved my eyes around the familiar interior. "Ironhide. We're driving down to your new house, I picked it out." She smiled. "It's a lovely litt-"
"What are you doing?" I asked sitting up slowly after noticing my head was in her lap. Her face had turned from nice, sweet and caring to confused within an instant. 
"What do you mean?"
"Looking after me, where's Bumblebee?" I asked curiously. 
"Well he's out with Prime."
"Where's Prime?" 
"Out with Bumblebee." She replied and a snort of someone familiar made me turn towards the passenger seat. I lean't forward, meeting Sam's eyes with a look that sent him still. 
"Do you think it's funny?" I asked him making him shake his head, nervously. "Good."
"Just relax." He smiled to me.
"Ironhide, stop." I told him and the car came to a slow stand still. I reached for the door handle only for it to lock. 
"I can't let you out, Senna. Prime's orders."
"Let me out, or I'm going to kick this door down." I snapped. I don't think he realized that I had to speak to Prime, I wanted answers, I needed answers. 
"Come on, relax." The girl told me and I turned to face her, furry engraved on my face like a scar.
"Did you have a freaky looking thing inside your brain telling you a message to give to Prime, hmm? So if I were you, shut it and turn this car around otherwise I swear to god I'm going to kick off majorly." I snapped turning my attention to the drivers seat before jumping in, the blonde girl leaning forward. "What's your name, anyway?" I asked her.
"Oh right, Carly." She smiled.
"Well Carly, sit back." I said sending her a false smile.
"Is there any need to speak to her like that?" Sam asked and I looked at him.
"This is kidnapping, Sam. Do you want me to include state law, say you guys assaulted me? I can." I grinned before Ironhide slammed the breaks. 
"Prime is on his way, we're meeting him. He wants to speak to the girl." Ironhide told us before making a shift U turn, blatantly ignoring the beeps off the other drivers. I was stressed, there was no doubt about it. And the probing pain at the back of my head wasn't helping.

Slowly, the image of the wolf painted itself again and I gripped onto the steering wheel, even though I wasn't driving, and looked up towards to see the transformer in all it's glory. Her glory. She looked around Prime's height, no taller. Her legs were long and thin, with claws for feet. Only to grow curvy at her thighs letting them meet before curving outwards for her hips and thin at the waist, broadening out again for the chest. She had 2 slight little rounded bumps on her chest which I'm guessing was her breasts. Her arms were slim and long, resting on her hips like Prime's did and I looked up to her, her face still looking the same. Her ears pointed upwards with ease and moved when I spoke. "What is going on?"
"Calm down." Her voice was soothing with a tone of authority. Whoever she was, she was no stranger to being command, an wasn't as young as she may of seemed.
"Are you a deception or autobot?" 
"Neither." I looked around, it was just black. No floor, ceiling, walls, just blackness. "I am a fighter. Created by Primes millions of years before the great war started."
"So what are you? A Prime?"
"No." She shook her head. "I'm the last of my kind, well the last of my kind with intentions to save. Prime will have so many questions to ask you, little one, you tell him, Wolfie is here. His goal is to receive my body, only then well I be able to help him get rid of the hycher." 
"Wait, Wolfie?" I asked frowning and looking up to her as she nodded.
"I'm an ancient wolf.  We were created to battle alongside the ones who could afford us, but our original creator kept the making of us a secret, a secret that many wanted, a secret that killed him." She bowed her head alittle before leaning over me and looking at me with intense eyes. "You have to retrieve my body, the darkness is strong. And when it comes, we have to be ready to take it." She said before I dragged away from the darkness of the room and was in the hands of Prime who looked at me. 

"I've got a message." 

A/N: Sorry for the long ass wait! I just wanted something kick ass, and I HOPE this makes up for it. Thoughts? What do you think Wolfie is going to be like? Do you think she's alone, or has she brought her friends? And how did she use the hycher to communicate with Senna? All to be revealed :)